• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes 6x or 10x fixed PM2

Healy

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 24, 2018
Trying to decide which way to go most shooting will be ringing steel inside of 500 yards also hunting open fields for white tail, coyotes

I just like the simplicity of a fixed power riflescope

If you're stuck on a fixed and only use it for hunting out to 500yds go with the 6X. You'll still see your target no problem but will have better FOV over the 10X.

Reactions: ZG47A
Mine is an older model. If you look long enough you can find a really nice scope. This one was on a old Belgium Browning on GB. I asked the dealer to separate it and ended up with a great SB for my .280.

B1B30088-E584-4C69-A566-E1F541599742.jpeg

I don’t believe I’d part with that rig

Thanks, My wife had it built for me 30 years ago for our 15th wedding anniversary.

It is definitely staying in the family and it has put a lot of game on our table over the years.

Reactions: TheMammoth
I think DetroitRear just revealed the secret to a long happy marriage....gorgeous rifle sir and congrats on the long and happy marriage.

Reactions: DetroitRearView
Practice shooting both eyes open especially hunting where you aren't looking for a tiny x ring
10 power or 6 power and you have the same field of view for the most part

Reactions: DetroitRearView
when I started shooting trap my instructor heckled me about keeping both eyes open, once I was able to I realized there’s a lot more out there