• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors 7.62 suppressor comparison on a 22" 6.5 Creedmoor. video.

Is that EddieG from the Tactical Rifles, 500yd M40A5 video? If not, why does he break cheek weld after each shot?

That harvester sounded like it was on par with the rest... any other tests (i.e shift, consistency on/off attachment with RTZ)?

great test thank you!
unfortunately i can't buy these models as i live in Europe!

do you make a comparaison between these suppressor when you shoot 308 win instead of the 6.5 creed?
i ask you this question as i noticed my 30 cal suppressor seems louder when firing 260 rem instead of 7-08 or 308.
i ordered a 6.5 mm dedicated suppressor(ase utra) and can't wait to hear how it works!

The Harvester and Surefire had the least POI shift. The Harvester was maybe a bit quieter to the ear than the rest. It is very light. I am curious how it would hold up in a durability test. It was by far the hottest after the 3 rd string. The surefire was then put on a full auto 7.62x39 krink and worked very well. We are trying to get some sound equip to do this test again with real #'s.

I am sure the SOCOM762-RC will do well in the sound tests. I just got a 6.5 Creedmoor with a 24" barrel but was planning on running a 6.8 suppressor and sound testing but I can do the 7.62 as well.

The brake on that harvester looked like it did real well and sounded on par with the rest. That was impressive

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Can you do another one and do a couple more tests for us.

Heat after three shots, and average decibel of sound of the 3 shots???? Hard to tell anything from just listening over a you tube video, although its a nice vid.

Look forward to a db test if you have decent equipment to do it with. In the meantime, if you feel like trying it, I know you can get free decibel meter apps for today's phones. I know they're not great but probably better than nothing. Was he shooting at anything in particular? Sounds like a pretty good ricochet on the first round fired with the TBAC. I do appreciate the time and ammo put into this. A lot of nice suppressors in there. Thanks for the video.

Very nice video. To my ear, the TBAC, AAC, and Harvester sounded like the quietest three. I would love to see the db numbers if you get a chance or any further testing of the harvester.

I can tell you the harvester was hotter than the rest after 3 rds, we are planing a 5 shot test through thermo sights. I am also working on sound equip as we speak.