• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors 7.62 suppressor suggestion ?

h2447intx

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2011
Angleton TX.
Well I have been looking and simply can not decide what 7.62 to get , my rifle is m24 heavy rifle mostly bench and will use for hunting , barrel is cut 22.5 from lug

I have looked and watched video after video and read all I can stand to read and to be honest im tired of looking
price I would like to keep under 1000
I want to be able to use this on a 223 bolt rifle as well and it still function , I would have to say accuracy is the most important thing out side of that suppression would be second , then weight so please help any first hand exp would be great

thunderbeast witch one
specwar
saker
yhm

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1392263706601.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392263706601.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 16
I went with the 30BA because of the QD Brakes being made in different thread patterns. If you go with the 30PS you will either need to use an adapter to thread on to your 223 (1/2x28) or have it threaded 5/8x24.

I don't have one of Zak's suppressors. But everyone raves about them. I use the Allen Engineering's AE30 on my bolt action 308. I haven't been disappointed with it. Allen Engineering

I want to be able to use this on a 223 bolt rifle as well and it still function, I would have to say accuracy is the most important thing out side of that suppression would be second, then weight so please help any first hand exp would be great

thunderbeast witch one
specwar
saker
yhm

TBAC 30P-1 meets your requirements. Mine goes on and off a .308 and .223 easily. If your .223 is not threaded yet, just thread it with the same thread specs, probably 5/8-24.

I opted for 30ps

223 is not threaded but Will Thread to mach suppresor.
Thans

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

You should check out the SAS suppressor line. The Arbiter might be just what you're looking for. They just came out with a new .30 cal can as well called the resistor. Looks promising. That said, I've been extremely impressed with Thunderbeast as well. My only complaint with TBAC is that they wouldn't make me a .458 can. :-/

Another vote for SAS Arbiter. Been using mine for a year now and my rifle is 0.2 MOA with it. Repeatable, quiet and accurate. Got it from Mile High and with Hide discount, was out the door with stamp for ~$980

I've had it on my .308 and mostly my 6.5 Creed. I couldn't be happier.

My vote goes to Surefire...bite the bullet and spend the extra cash and get the best. When mounted correctly, a Surefire can will outlast you and your rifle.

Can't beat the TBAC you've chosen. You'll be happy once you're finally able to take possession of it. The BATF paperwork usually takes 6-9 months. Good luck!