• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos 7.62x39 SBR

nortac

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2009
Texas
Finally got my PWS MK107 7" 7.62x39 SBR completed! It is freaking awesome to shoot!

Re: 7.62x39 SBR

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats really freaking cool! Does it feed right? I've heard they can be finicky </div></div>

This is my second 7.62x39 and both feed perfectly and function perfectly. The issue can sometime be the magazines. I use Cproduct mags and sometimes you get a dud but the ones that work work great. This gun has run flawlessly with good mags. It's pretty wicked.

Sweet, I love SBR's. How much velocity out of what grain bullet do you get with that rifle?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bm11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sweet, I love SBR's. How much velocity out of what grain bullet do you get with that rifle?</div></div>

I have not had a chance to put some rounds through my chronograph yet but according to PWS the upper puts out Wolf 122 grain ammo at 1960fps and 1040 muzzle energy. Pretty wicked CQB gun.

Surprisingly, the muzzle device PWS uses has very little flash coming out and the recoil is typical of an AR. The "bark" is pretty loud without hearing protection.

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">That</span> is one <span style="font-weight: bold">helluva</span> setup</span>!!!
shocked.gif

Tony

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Playerz1337</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm curious what kind of accuracy do you get at like 50 yards or even 100 yards?</div></div>
+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shootindude</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Playerz1337</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm curious what kind of accuracy do you get at like 50 yards or even 100 yards?</div></div>
+1</div></div>

I have only had it out once to sight it in with the red dot at 50 yards. It was shooting in the red circle measuring approx 2" to 3" at 50 yards. This was with a front rest and no rear rest and with a 4MOA dot so approx 2" dot at 50 yards. All in all I think it is very accurate for what it is and I am sure it will do better once I start playing with it more. I did some off hand shooting at 140 yards. The drop was noticeable but still pretty accurate considering.

My 16" 7.62x39 AR15 will shoot under 1MOA with the cheap stuff.

Check out 300 AAC BLACKOUT. Once you do that will be the last x39 AR you build.

Now, now deadeye... the commifornians know if you had one, you would start robbing banks, and start HEAT style shootouts in the street every day. Bad, BAD! Now, back to the wind turbine with you.

Really nice rifle and setup!!!
wink.gif

Tony

Like to see some groups at 500 plus yards. Just kidding that is one B.A.M.F. Would love to have something like it but I live in the communist state of IL.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maelek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what is that suppressor on the end? </div></div>

Since its a PWS upper, its safe to say that, thats a PWS CQB762

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maelek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what is that suppressor on the end? </div></div>

Since its a PWS upper, its safe to say that, thats a PWS CQB762 </div></div>

Correct but still a massive fire ball upon discharge!
grin.gif

I didn't know that the ready mag works for this kind of sweet set up