• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

7 April Las Vegas Precision rifle match results

broke_again

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2010
Kansas City
We had an excellent match today. 27 shooters from AZ, UT and NV showed up for a fun and challenging match. We had 10 stages, 2 of which were on paper.

1. 4 sticks of Dynamite, cut the fuses
2. Dartboard, 3 rounds
3. Hostage targets at 400m, 2 rds 25 pts 1st round hit, 15 pts 2nd round hit. -15 for hostage hit
4. 8 little men targets, 4 @ 300m then 4 @400M
5. Varying distance KYL 300,400,500, 590M
6. Pick your points Standing - 20pts, Kneeling - 15, Sitting -10 Prone unsupported - 5 pts. 5 rds in whatever position you pick
7. Prone unsupported stage. 5rds in 60 secs
8. Loop hole stage Engage a 2/3 IPSC at 400m through a window in cardboard. If you hit the cardboard you lose your pts
9. Various steel at 200,300,400,500, and 590M
10. 3 targets at 590m in 15 seconds. Largest to smallest

Place Name Points
1 Gary M 510
2 Regina M 495
3 Will R 473
4 Roy D 456
5 Mike N 446
6 Ty F 444
7 Dane M 430
8 Tim M 429
9 Marcus B 409
10 LVMike 379
11 Dave D 348
12 Dirk T 339
13 Aron S 316
14 Scott M 311
15 Gary Mow. 290
16 Simon S 289
17 Bruce B 265
18 Bill W 264
19 Joe C 209
20 Mike C 202
21 Jorge 201
22 Bruno N 200
23 Dave C 169
24 Alex B 157
25 Cody E 50
26 Hugh T DNF
27 Roger DNF

Thanks to our sponsors New Frontier Armory, Storm Tactical, and LV Steel Targets!

004-8.jpg

Re: 7 April Las Vegas Precision rifle match results

I had a great time again today. THanks Kurt, Roger, Roy and every one else that helped today.

Very fun match, a big thanks to Dane for letting us crash at his place.

Now its time to put the AR's away and bring out the bolt gun again. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Thanks for the help today. I learned a lot and can't wait to get back shooting with ya'll again. Thanks!

Great match today guys, had a great time as always!
Looking forward to heading down to Phoenix next weekend to see what the AZ crew has in store for us!

I had a lot of fun yesterday and enjoyed shooting with everyone. I am looking forward to the next one.

Good times. My father was impressed with what a good group of guys we have, and how everyone was willing to talk to him and hang out.

Thanks to Kurt, Roy, Roger, and Dane for that evil key hole stage (kidding, I dug that).

See you all next month,
Ty

That's cool, I have run into that before to, some people who take themselves way to seriously and holier than thow! I think we have a pretty good bunch of guys who don't act like a bunch of a-holes regardless of skill level. Glad your dad had a good time! (back to the drawing board on the length of the "ladies' fingers" though!)
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fireguyty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Thanks to Kurt, Roy, Roger, <span style="font-weight: bold">and Dane for that evil key hole stage (kidding, I dug that)</span>.

See you all next month,
Ty </div></div>

I may be an ass hole for the "hard" stages but most every one seemed to have a great time. I zeroed my own paper stage since that was also my first time shooting those targets in the interest of keeping things fair. From how many people cleared the loop hole stage I think it was too easy. It seemed like it was an all or nothing stage for the most part you either cleared(or close) it or zeroed it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hognuts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">(back to the drawing board on the length of the "ladies' fingers" though!)
smile.gif
</div></div>

Ok, I can see that some proof is needed. Here is a link and some text:

How to tell is a chick is a transgender

"Typical tells are Adam's apples, size of feet and hands, width of shoulders in relation to hips, length of humorous, size of her head, a square jaw, dominant chin, hair line, slope of forehead and length of index finger in relation to ring finger. "

And there you have it! However, it's no worries for guys like you and I who are happily married. I am just trying to look out for some of our single friends who might be unknowingly taking a dude to pound town.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shotdown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Awesome match. Thanks for putting this together. </div></div>

Man, Roy is doing some work!

How'd he get so good?

That loop hole stage was pretty fun. I know it this was only my first match but it would fun to get a bit "creative" with that stage. Thanks again for a great shoot and for all the help.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tt350z</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shotdown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Awesome match. Thanks for putting this together. </div></div>

How'd he get so good? </div></div>
He was holding the score sheet. LOL!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shotdown</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tt350z</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shotdown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Awesome match. Thanks for putting this together. </div></div>

He was holding the score sheet. LOL! </div></div>

Makes sense now, haha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shotdown</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tt350z</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shotdown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Awesome match. Thanks for putting this together. </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">He was holding the score sheet. LOL!</span></div></div>

LOL!

And I will have the score sheet at the next match you attend!

Thanks to Kurt, Roy and Roger for putting on a great match.
I feel bad when you guys dont shoot....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: broke_again</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shotdown</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tt350z</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shotdown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Awesome match. Thanks for putting this together. </div></div>

And I will have the score sheet at the next match you attend! </div></div>
Lol! Nah you shoot well.