• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

7 years on 7MM

coldboremiracle

Freelance Sharpshooter
Minuteman
  • Jul 7, 2009
    Utah, north
    www.coldboremiracle.com
    So we went shooting today, and I brought my son along. He loves shooting and does pretty good. Well today I asked him if he wanted to shoot Dad'd gun (DTA SRS Covert 7SAUM). Well he didn't even bat an eye, "Ok Dad" he said and went straight for the shooting mat. He's shot plenty of my other guns before, just never this one. The recoil isn't bad, but it's more than he's used to.
    Well like an idiot I didn't get the camera out for the first shot, it would have been home movie gold for years to come. It went like this; "boom" followed immediately by an "aaaahhhhhhoooooooowwwwww" and then the familiar "Ding!" we all love to hear, at 645 yds BTW! I hoped he could reproduce it and we tried again, but I think he was thinking too hard about the recoil to concentrate: (as always, watch in HD1080p)
    <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zEqFCg8693o&feature=plcp"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zEqFCg8693o&feature=plcp" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

We gave him a little crap about the wining, but he'll be ok, and I think he'll be ready for a centerfire some day soon.

Re: 7 years on 7MM

would you quit spoiling that little whinner, just kidding, I hope he pulled the trigger some more.
    congrats.

Re: 7 years on 7MM

would you quit spoiling that little whinner, just kidding, I hope he'll pulled the trigger for many more years.
    congrats.