• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos 700P on Multicam Mcree

Re: 700P on Multicam Mcree

Its dipped, and I wont get a chance to get a range report for a few more weeks. I had to send the cheek rest back as the inside was missed when the dip was done.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _Shay_</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What optics are ya runnin? </div></div>
Leupold Mark IV M3 TMR

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who did the dip? </div></div>

I went through US Tactical Supply, not sure who they sent it out to though

Very nice my friend,

I really whant to have my JP alu. stock dipped, there is a shop few miles from here, i'am just wondering if it is a tough stuff, the seller say's it will be more tough to wornout then the black anod factory from JP, should i trust him ?? is it more tough then Ceracoat ??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Marc_Andre</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice my friend,

I really whant to have my JP alu. stock dipped, there is a shop few miles from here, i'am just wondering if it is a tough stuff, the seller say's it will be more tough to wornout then the black anod factory from JP, should i trust him ?? is it more tough then Ceracoat ??

</div></div>

Its pretty resilient. I have a few camo dipped shotguns that have seen more than a fair share of field use, and they have held up just fine. They still look almost brand new. For flexible pieces like scope caps it tends to crack over time, especially if not enough flex is added to the bath. So I would recommend either getting metal screw on types of covers, or just painting those parts.

I can't compare it to ceracoat as i have no experience with the stuff. Maybe someone on here could help you with that part though.

I wouldn't hesitate, but if you have some concerns you could always have the shop do a test piece of random alum. Then put that part though your own tests to see what you think before you go and dip your whole rifle.

Also if your going to have your scope dipped make sure its waterproof:)
Hope that helps