• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing 7mm RUM Barrel blank...

Re: 7mm RUM Barrel blank...

1 in 9 twist or there abouts.

Contour dont matter, I can turn it to what I need. It is for a 7mm RUM. Will be shooting 160 Nosler Ballistic tip.

Thanks

You're asking where to get a 7mm blank?

Rock, Krieger, Bartlein, Obermeyer, etc...take your pick.

As it will always be for quality barrels...especially in 7mm.

Place an order, take a number, and wait for it to be called.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brain</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As it will always be for quality barrels...especially in 7mm.

Place an order, take a number, and wait for it to be called. </div></div>

I've had luck here on the Hide before when looking for barrels. Some one usually has one they will sell.

Thanks for your insightfull input.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sailhertoo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Know where I can buy one? Preferably stainless match with cut rifleing.

Thanks </div></div>

My insightful input was directly related to your detailed question.

Perhaps you would have had more desirable results by asking if anyone here had a blank, matching your criteria, that they might be interested in selling.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brain</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sailhertoo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Know where I can buy one? Preferably stainless match with cut rifleing.

Thanks </div></div>

Perhaps you would have had more desirable results by asking if anyone here had a blank, matching your criteria, that they might be interested in selling.

</div></div>

If you don't have a barrel, perhaps you should just stay out of my thread.

Thanks for the <span style="text-decoration: underline">helpful</span> replies.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sailhertoo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brain</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sailhertoo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Know where I can buy one? Preferably stainless match with cut rifleing.

Thanks </div></div>

</div></div>

If you don't have a barrel, perhaps you should just stay out of my thread. </div></div>
laugh.gif