• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing 7mm wsm reamer

astro3006

Private
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2008
mississippi
Got everything for my new build, but reamer. The guy that's going to put everything together doesn't have a 7wsm reamer.

I'm building on a long action, and I want to shoot the Berger 180. Who is the best to buy from, and main question is what do I need to ask for??? Thanks for your help.

Re: 7mm wsm reamer

Call Dave Kiff at PTG and tell him what you're wanting to do.

No doubt he already has a print on file for a 7WSM throated for 180 Bergers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brain</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Call Dave Kiff at PTG and tell him what you're wanting to do.

No doubt he already has a print on file for a 7WSM throated for 180 Bergers. </div></div>

make sure to tell him what type of brass you are going to be using or you could end up with a tight or loose neck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brain</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Call Dave Kiff at PTG and tell him what you're wanting to do.

No doubt he already has a print on file for a 7WSM throated for 180 Bergers. </div></div>

+1....I can vouch that he does because I got one from him a few months ago....

yep and i know for a fact he has drawings for 180 vlds loaded to 2.94" oal seated .010" into the lands and one for 180 vlds loaded to 3.1" oal seated .010" into the lands as i have both.