• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

7mm08 Loads

Longguns

Minuteman
Feb 13, 2009
Chattanooga,TN
Any one have some 7mm08 loads they would care to share. These loads would be for an Encore Pistol with 15" Barrel. I would prefer to stay in the 120-140 gr range in the bullets. Help would be appreciated. Thanks

Re: 7mm08 Loads

Any one else got any loads? Most on the link are for 7 mags. Looking for Encore 15" barrel loads. Thanks

Rem 700
Win Brass
CCI 200 Primers
139 Hornady GMX
42.5 gr Varget
Of course this is in my rifle. Work up and all that stuff.

Very accurate and is a hammer on deer. Not sure how it will perform in short barrel, but this is a go to deer load for me.

Good Luck!

John

Is this out of a rifle or pistol? Also how did these loads perform on game? These are the two bullets I am looking at reloading.

Out of 22" barreled rifle. I get about 2,950 with the R15 load. Trying 50.0 grains of Ramshot Big Game with these bullets, getting another 90-100 fps with that.

Only on whitetails. TSX blow through both shoulders, NBT normally do but my buddy spined a buck at about 100 yards last fall and the NBT stopped at the hide. Perfect mushroom.

Use them with confidence...