• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

7mmprc

ELDM ammo tends to shoot very well out of most any saami chamber. Precision Hunter ammo gets a bit more wishy washy. Sometimes its sub .5 and others its around an moa.

We are chambering four 7prc this week. Will try to get some comparisons by the weekend posted.
That would be great to see the comparisons. Very intriguing
Ill be interested to see those results as well. Just ordered a Bergara HMR in 7 PRC. I know its not aAI but Ive read nothing but good about them expecially for the money. I saw some groups similar to yours. II have a Giselle Super 700 and a 30 MOA rail waiting. think the real differences between the Bergara and custom will start to show up past 1000. Federal is now making a 7 PRC

Reactions: lash and Ronws
Ill be interested to see those results as well. Just ordered a Bergara HMR in 7 PRC. I know its not aAI but Ive read nothing but good about them expecially for the money. I saw some groups similar to yours. II have a Giselle Super 700 and a 30 MOA rail waiting. think the real differences between the Bergara and custom will start to show up past 1000. Federal is now making a 7 PRC
Just got the notice, rifle is due at FFL today. Shout our to Wholesale Hunter for having it in stock and fast shipping. Time for some shoulder punishment.

Reactions: Ronws and lash
Just got the notice, rifle is due at FFL today. Shout our to Wholesale Hunter for having it in stock and fast shipping. Time for some shoulder punishment.
Pretty tasty koolaid, I must say. I don't always cheer every new offering. I never saw, for example, the need for a .224 Valkyrie. And I won't need a 22 ARC. My 5.56 does plenty for what I want it for but then, I am not LR shooting with it and trying to squeeze every last bit of fps out of it.

And I don't think I need a .300 PRC either. I have enough .308s and didn't feel the need for a 6.5 PRC. But the 7 PRC seemed to fit just right, so far.

I am also a firm believer in recoil management. Getting hurt makes no sense, at all.

Reactions: lash and hseII
Pretty tasty koolaid, I must say. I don't always cheer every new offering. I never saw, for example, the need for a .224 Valkyrie. And I won't need a 22 ARC. My 5.56 does plenty for what I want it for but then, I am not LR shooting with it and trying to squeeze every last bit of fps out of it.

And I don't think I need a .300 PRC either. I have enough .308s and didn't feel the need for a 6.5 PRC. But the 7 PRC seemed to fit just right, so far.

I am also a firm believer in recoil management. Getting hurt makes no sense, at all.
Just got word its at the FFl, bu ig shout out to Wholesale Hunter. I ordered Friday late and its home on Tuesday morning. Ill send a photo. Also ordered a Fat Bastard Gen III as Im not really a masochist.

Reactions: Ronws
Just got word its at the FFl, bu ig shout out to Wholesale Hunter. I ordered Friday late and its home on Tuesday morning. Ill send a photo. Also ordered a Fat Bastard Gen III as Im not really a masochist.
They have some good prices, which makes up for the sting of shipping.

They have some good prices, which makes up for the sting of shipping.
Shipping was like 15 bucks a whole thing delivered with tacks on everything 1250 and then $25 at the hardware store for the F Fl checafe chat.

Shipping was like 15 bucks a whole thing delivered with tacks on everything 1250 and then $25 at the hardware store for the F Fl checafe chat.
Voice translate fails again.

I was originally considering my next DTA barrel to be a 7-300 PRC but I think I'll simply go with a 31-32in full bull 1.250 in 7 PRC for the factory match ammo availability.

Reactions: lash
That would be great to see the comparisons. Very intriguing

We are waiting for the barrels to finish up at cerakote (just the bare steel at the tenon). Hopefully within the next week or if lucky, this weekend.

1702606784180.jpeg