• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

7mmWSM and 190gr ATIP?

I shot 190 a tips in 7 saum with r26
with your extra capacity I’d start at 59-59.5.

Thanks, I will try that. There's nothing in the load books, that I can find, so I was curious if anyone else had tried yet. How was your accuracy and how far out have you shot them?

Thanks, I will try that. There's nothing in the load books, that I can find, so I was curious if anyone else had tried yet. How was your accuracy and how far out have you shot them?
Accuracy was good
I shot them to 2300.
The BC is pretty good.

I did have a few blow up so I went with the Berger’s instead.

I did have a few blow up so I went with the Berger’s instead.

Wow, that's not good. I've been shooting the 338 A-Tip's with great results and haven't had that happen with them. I guess I'll see what happens...

Ended up trying a load of 65 gr of H1000. I found a similar load on 6mmbr.com. I forgot and left the target at the range, but at 100 yards, I was getting 1/2 to 3/4 MOA , with a velocity about 2850 fps. I took 5 shots at 1767 yards and hit the big target (48" x 48") 4 out of the 5 shots. I didn't try for the smaller target because I ran out of ammo. I think with a bit more tuning, I will have a great load.

I didn't see any evidence of the bullets blowing up.