• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

8.6 BLK update

Judcargile

Not about to hide in the hide.
Minuteman
  • Jun 2, 2021
    Prattville, AL
    The wheels are turning!

Hornady has struck the brass and producing reloading dies. Discreet Ballistics is involved. People are doing what they can with what they have.
    This is going to be open sourced by Q, so, barrels should be available by Fall.

We all know that powder is spotty at best and primers are the choke point; So, release dates for ammo simply can’t be called.

This is going to be wild!!!!!

• Haha
    Reactions: Dustyplyr
    I’m going to keep waiting for the new 11.6 x 54 mm Springfield to come out, straight walls, 600 grain subs designed to open at subsonic velocities, and I’ve heard they’re coming out with an innovative split breech action.

Reactions: Judcargile
    Hearing really great reviews on this round by many shooters. Haven’t gotten to fire the round myself, but from what I read and hear, it sounds like a devastatingly lethal round. So I thought I’d resurrect an old thread.

I wouldn’t mind checking it out looks to be a critter getter and the older I get the less I like recoil