• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s 820K gun? 1 MOA all day long?

I hope some GI enjoys kicking the shit out if it's future owner and takes it home as a souvenir if his time in the sandbox.

Id rather have 100K in good American rifles. An AI 308, Christensen Arms 50 cal., LMT AR15, Springfield M!A Supermatch, 8-10 nice sidearms, and Id still have 70K left for some more, lots of ammo, and a couple trips to the strip club to calm the muscle spasms Id be getting from all that great hardware.

Maggot, you are eggzakly right.
It is a beautiful work of art, but my 600 dollar Savage will hold better than 1 MOA All day, hot or cold.

Maggot, you are eggzakly right.
It is a beautiful work of art, but my 600 dollar Savage will hold better than 1 MOA All day, hot or cold.

If you do your part, right?

Id rather have 100K in good American rifles. An AI 308, Christensen Arms 50 cal., LMT AR15, Springfield M!A Supermatch, 8-10 nice sidearms, and Id still have 70K left for some more, lots of ammo, and a couple trips to the strip club to calm the muscle spasms Id be getting from all that great hardware.

Isn't AI British?

For 820K I would get a mini-gun and buy bullets for 10 minutes of hog killing fun

Unless your AI stands for ackley improved, but I'm not sure why you would want to do that to a 308 anyways.

Brilliant

Make something to sell to the OPEC group.

I could see saddam shooting this off in front of his troops!!

From the pics
This rifle is inspired by falconry traditions in the Arabian world. The octagon barrels of the VO Falcon are made of Damascus steel