• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

87,000 new IRS agents and brace rule forbearance

stevieb92

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 24, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
Random thought. I've been listening to a ton of different outlets on the details and implications of the new "final" brace rule by AFT and one guy (firearm lawyer who has a YT channel) recently mentioned something about the IRS being able to prosecute someone with up to 6 years (I think that was the number?) instead of the normal statute of limitation of 2 years if the defendant was shown to willfully avoid paying taxes? In this situation with the brace rule, the tax stamp forbearance. Is this why they want to hire 87,000 more IRS agents? Will they be transferred to the AFT to prosecute people for the brace crap? Thoughts? Am I totally off my rocker or should I stop pouring the Crown Royal tonight?

The AFT is in cahoots with the RIS to go after retroactive tax stamp deniers by using 87000 tax auditors.

Read all of this, yours and mine, when sober.

Or go full SH conspiracy foil hat wearing nutter. Your choice.

Given what all we've seen that we know happened, there is literally NOTHING I would put past them. NOTHING

Reactions: Im2bent
Definitely stop with the Crown Royal. Cognac, or Horse Soldier Bourbon both go better with tin foil.

Reactions: nikonNUT and Doc68