• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos 870 Tactical w CDM Mod-C Mount

JonnyHawes

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 7, 2009
Bluefield, WV
www.facebook.com
A while back I was looking for a nice barrel mount for my 870, and with some help here I came across the CDM line of stuff.

I ended up getting the Mod-C Flashlight clamp, and I am very pleased. I love how tight it holds to the barrel, and there are no scope rings to jar loose or hang on something. It also has a blank slot on the opposite side you can add Weaver rails to if you needed something else mounted on the other side of the barrel (laser? idk haha).

Jus wanted to show and inform in case anyone was looking for something similar like I was. Here is the link to their page, they have some nice mounts.

http://www.cdmgear.com/mod-c_bmtclamp.html

Re: 870 Tactical w CDM Mod-C Mount

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How many doors have you had to breach with that? </div></div>

Hahaha none sir

Time to revive the "Door Breaching in your Underwear" Thread. (Or whatever that was called.)

LOL, not at all. It was a funny thread ages ago. Now a days, I've noticed that most new shotguns are coming with this door breaching deal on the end. It's fine by me.

Clamp is cool. Smaller that the other one I've seen.

say what you want about people who "trick out" their shotguns (mall ninjas ect.) with breacher barrels and lights if you really plan on using a shotgun for home defense a light is the most important and responsible feature. this will keep one from blasting the wrong target. as far as actually breaching doors not likely. one must think of why you even clicked on this photo in the first place all IM getting at is don't hate on a fine piece of machinery.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Das_Shiffty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">say what you want about people who "trick out" their shotguns (mall ninjas ect.) with breacher barrels and lights if you really plan on using a shotgun for home defense a light is the most important and responsible feature. this will keep one from blasting the wrong target. as far as actually breaching doors not likely. one must think of why you even clicked on this photo in the first place all IM getting at is don't hate on a fine piece of machinery. </div></div>

Well said sir. That was the main reason I purchased both the gun and the light mount, was for home defense. I also believe if you plan on using any gun for home defense a good light is just as important.

Thanks for the compliments all.

The mount was less than $50, and the light is the Streamlight PolyTac, which was $40 I think.

So for less than $100 you have a nearly barrel flush mount. Its rock solid too, I leave it on when I take the shotgun to the range. It hasnt budged, even with 3" 00 Buckshot