• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

9/18 Pistol/Rifle Zombie Shoot, CDA Idaho

Strangedays

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Feb 27, 2009
    Tacoma Washington
    There is going to be a zombie shoot this September the 18th @Fernan Shooting range. It is going to be a 2-Gun, handgun and rifle shoot. This is open to LE, Military, or experienced competition shooters. I will be posting more info here this weekend. All who are interested PM me and I will get you more information.
    <span style="color: #CC0000">The year is 2013. It has been six months and fourteen days since the Aliens came and dispersed the pandemic that has changed the human race forever. We were given many signs by the Aztecs, Egyptian Hieroglyphics and even the Book of Revelations all stating something was going to happen. But their signs were ignored and now it is up to you to save our civilization from those of us who have turned into the zombies.</span>

ZOMBIE SHOOT
    2 GUN SHOOT - Handgun & Assault Rifle
    (Center fire rifles only)
    Things you must bring - Ammo, Guns & Gear including lunch!
    $20 for the day, donations excepted.
    Hosted -by Josiah Kent(my brother)
    For Registration, and more info call
    208-659-2276
    The match is open in all stages (If the guy next to you has a better gun then he was more prepared than you, or he spent more money and has no clue on how to use it)

Shooting schedule.

0700 - Setup begins (extra help always appreciated!)
    0830 - New Shooter Introduction (All shooters must attend)
    0900 - Registration Starts
    0930 - Shooter's Meeting
    1000 - Shooting begins

http://frgc.org

Re: 9/18 Zombie Shoot, Coeur D’Alene Idaho

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strangedays</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So is there not a soul in this area who wants to go? </div></div>

You would probably get quite a bit more interest if this was open to more civilian shooters. A "zombie shoot" sounds like it would apeal more to the AR15.com crowd. I would like to attend a shoot like this but I have other plans that weekend. The date might be a downfall too, we have alot of archery hunters in ID thats were I will be.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strangedays</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So is there not a soul in this area who wants to go? </div></div>

You would probably get quite a bit more interest if this was open to more civilian shooters. A "zombie shoot" sounds like it would apeal more to the AR15.com crowd. I would like to attend a shoot like this but I have other plans that weekend. The date might be a downfall too, we have alot of archery hunters in ID thats were I will be. </div></div>
    We will be hosting more shoots in the near future and next summer we should have a lineup. I understand that there will be more people hunting that weekend then shooting with us. It is open to civilian shooters just not to un-experianced ones.

Less than 12 hours and the zombies are going to break the forest silence followed by loud gun fire!