• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing 9 Year old bags 41 point buck

Re: 9 Year old bags 41 point buck

T.C. Ha, I was thinking the exact same thing when I read it. Talk about setting the bar high. I hope it don't make the rest of his life a meaningless search. Imagine being a virgin and hooking up your first time with a 24 year old Sophia Loren....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Arch Stanton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">T.C. Ha, I was thinking the exact same thing when I read it. Talk about setting the bar high. I hope it don't make the rest of his life a meaningless search. Imagine being a virgin and hooking up your first time with a 24 year old Sophia Loren.... </div></div>

Yeah, but would you really be that upset if your first was your best ever?
whistle.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chpprguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Arch Stanton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">T.C. Ha, I was thinking the exact same thing when I read it. Talk about setting the bar high. I hope it don't make the rest of his life a meaningless search. Imagine being a virgin and hooking up your first time with a 24 year old Sophia Loren.... </div></div>

Yeah, but would you really be that upset if your first was your best ever?
whistle.gif
</div></div>

Yes.

Sweet! That deer may fund that kid's college education!

Yep - he probably ruined for life
smile.gif

oh to have such problems as a deer hunter

My son's first deer was a giant coues buck with 109 inch net rack. 110 makes the all time B&C category. The next year he shot a spike.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TCA4570</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's up with all of the wire, and the mark on it's neck?

</div></div>

Bling

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Arch Stanton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">T.C. Ha, I was thinking the exact same thing when I read it. Talk about setting the bar high. I hope it don't make the rest of his life a meaningless search. Imagine being a virgin and hooking up your first time with a 24 year old Sophia Loren.... </div></div>

And how was it, Arch?

Why cant this happen to me. Would you sale that for $150K?

I'd have a hard time NOT selling it for $150k.

I mean damn, that's a lot of money....

I'd request that for 150k and a mold of the rack, i'd sell it.

That way you can just mold up a copy and tell everyone yah, i killed this buck, sold it to Cabelas and got this Molded from the actual Rack.

Really it's the LOOK and story you care about. Not if it's real horn or a copy.

At least that's how I look at it.

What, today's SL ain't cutting it for you?? I know she's a little---well ALOTTTT longer in the tooth, but it'd make a helluva story!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q5CGLwZgSM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spazz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Arch Stanton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">T.C. Ha, I was thinking the exact same thing when I read it. Talk about setting the bar high. I hope it don't make the rest of his life a meaningless search. Imagine being a virgin and hooking up your first time with a 24 year old Sophia Loren.... </div></div>

And how was it, Arch? </div></div>

In the words of my rifle range coach at PISC, "When you get home, just remember to wrap a poncho around that thing Private because as soon as you are locked and loaded there will be a shot fired down range." And so it went...

I don't care if she lives to be 148, if she calls I am still going to visit.