• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

.936" Adjustable Gas Blocks

gpr

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2017
Who makes an adjustable gas block for .936" barrel? Only one i can find is teh Syarc Ordinance, but everywhere i look they are out of stock. Any other good options? i really like the idea of the detent on the Syrac.

I have had great experiences with the JP Heavy-Low Adjustable gas block

Slr sentry 9, I sold all of my syrac gas blocks and switched. They're much better and very easy to clean if the get gummed up

BTE (www.bte-usa.com) makes adjustable gas block that are rather inexpensive. I have one of their 0.875 and one of the 0.936 adjustables. Not pretty, not flashy, but they work. Other than that, check Fulton Armory for Sentry adjustable gas blocks.

Superlative arms makes a good one. Forward vent bleeds off the extra pressure away from your face. I have a superlative arms on every gas gun i own and love them. I have the .936 on a 6.5CM build and a 308, never had an issue. From what i remember they were a bit cheaper than other brands as well, around $85.