• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors $99 NFA Gun Trust - limited time

Remember this when buying a trust: If you ever were to see the inside of a court room over an NFA item you are going up against the Federal government. Do you want $99.00 representation and/or documents protecting you?
Or would you rather spend a little more and get a law office to draft that and have them stand behind their work?

Just saying... really consider what you are getting and is the quality and support there for you?

I did it, felt better (to me) than the willmaker route some guys go for. True there's no attorney support built-in but then again it's not built-in anyway if an attorney handles it. I will have my attorney look over it for me, it was quick and painless though and it does have nfa-specific wording in it.

Id be interested in hearing what more people who have gone through the process with them have to say.

Remember this when buying a trust: If you ever were to see the inside of a court room over an NFA item you are going up against the Federal government. Do you want $99.00 representation and/or documents protecting you?
Or would you rather spend a little more and get a law office to draft that and have them stand behind their work?

Just saying... really consider what you are getting and is the quality and support there for you?

No law office will 'stand behind' their work, like your implying. Saying so might help those that spent more sleep at night, but it's just downright misleading.

If the government to knocks on your door and takes you to court, you will have to HIRE and pay for a lawyer to defend you either way. Doesn't matter who drafted the trust, you will be responsible to pay for your representation.

There might be advantages to having a professional and custom trust created for you, however what your implying is not one of them.

I agree with you on having to hire an attorney for representation. My NFA attorney is also into guns and I shoot with him on occasion. I know if I was in a court room for a problem SPECIFIC to my trust that he would be standing beside me, and I would doubt he would be charging me. I say this because when I first met him and he drew up the trust, he gave me his card with his cell phone number and said something to the effect of "if you have any issues with the trust, call me". Maybe said because he was that confident in the trust, either way I sleep good after spending the extra money.

Last edited:
No law office will 'stand behind' their work, like your implying. Saying so might help those that spent more sleep at night, but it's just downright misleading.

If the government to knocks on your door and takes you to court, you will have to HIRE and pay for a lawyer to defend you either way. Doesn't matter who drafted the trust, you will be responsible to pay for your representation.

There might be advantages to having a professional and custom trust created for you, however what your implying is not one of them.

Actually they will. The law office I used has a network of attorneys in almost every state. You pay for their services to draft the trust and they guarantee the document. I was told should I ever face a problem to call them immediately and they would take it from there.
It won't be free, you will pay for them to defend you of course. But it's nice to know you have them behind you if needed.

Actually they will. The law office I used has a network of attorneys in almost every state. You pay for their services to draft the trust and they guarantee the document. I was told should I ever face a problem to call them immediately and they would take it from there.
It won't be free, you will pay for them to defend you of course. But it's nice to know you have them behind you if needed.
Either I'm not understanding what your saying or your agreeing with me.

The guy that didn't pay for their trust but hired them to defend him, has them behind him just as much as you. Once again, just because you got a trust elsewhere, doesn't mean you can't use a lawyers services when actually needed.

Oh and this is besides the point that that in the years and years of this issue being discussed, there has not been even on case that anyone has been able to provide or dig up, where there was any kind of federal lawsuit because of a bad trust.

Either I'm not understanding what your saying or your agreeing with me.

The guy that didn't pay for their trust but hired them to defend him, has them behind him just as much as you. Once again, just because you got a trust elsewhere, doesn't mean you can't use a lawyers services when actually needed.

Oh and this is besides the point that that in the years and years of this issue being discussed, there has not been even on case that anyone has been able to provide or dig up, where there was any kind of federal lawsuit because of a bad trust.

Trusts have been deemed invalid before. And the trustee has had to have the trust amended to meet the ATF's requirements. If you do not, you are in possession of illegal items.

It would not be a lawsuit. You would be a defendant in a federal criminal case if they ever came after you questioning the validity of a trust.

I think you are confusing yourself.... You can pay for a lawyer and they defend you just the same as if you retained them to draft a legal document and they promised their defense if said document ever came into questions by another party.

I used these guys for my trust. Had my two stamps approved a few months ago with zero problems. I'm not a lawyer, but reading it over, it seemed like it was pretty straightforward. Specifically for NFA items due to the language they use and how they cite NFA laws throughout the document. I guess I figured that if a one page trust generated on Quicken works, these guys couldn't mess it up to bad. Any questions I've had about the trust, Eric would call back within an hour or text. So even their customer service has been top notch. I'm sure you could do better, like Apple law firm, which I think KYS is referring to (I looked into using them as well) but I think you could also do a lot worse when it comes to buying a trust. I say use them with confidence.

I did use Apple Law Firm. They were great to deal with. They still help me to this day on some items.

I'm an attorney and the reason you pay an attorney a whole lot more than a layperson or use an internet service is b/c we carry errors & omission insurance. If my actual legal work gets challenged and puts your estate, trust, real property, oil well, etc., in jeopardy then your darn right that I and my insurer are generally going to come in and defend our legal work if its fubarred. At our cost - not yours.

You are paying more up front for a little peace of mind.

Last edited:
How much did Apple charge you?Did they charge you for the follow up calls?

You can get them done for cheaper than that. All you need to do is purchase the Trust software by NOLO and it walks you though. Then print it out and have a notary sign. You may only pay $60 tops for the software and notary. Let me know if you have any questions.

$99 NFA Gun Trust - limited time

How much did Apple charge you?Did they charge you for the follow up calls?

It cost me $600 go with Apple's mid level NFA Trust.
No there was no surcharge for any calls to Apple from me or from Apple to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free