• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

tipper

Minuteman
Oct 19, 2010
CA
Three new guns went to the range today, came home with this

a3z3sx.jpg

HAPPY

This 5 rd. shot groups were feed through glock mags, into ???
Dose know one want to know?
Does any one shoot there gun.
REALY

I think I will sit back and read what others have to say.

Okay I'll bite.

What pistols were these groups shot out of, also how were they shot, offhand, sandbags or a ransom rest?

Whatever the method those are some nice groups; but now I have to ask what kind of groups can you get at that distance without the red dot?

Last edited:
That's got to be out of a full vice. No way that's 50 yard handheld, even rested. I'd love to know the platform.

No vice, hand held off of a rest

2vvur7o.jpg

All 3 guns only had 5 rds shot to sight in & 5rds shot for groups. Used the same sight for all 3 guns had to move it from gun to gun, from gun to gun it was really close to being on.

Last edited:
Show them, or shut the hell up, you seen mine.

Dude, you need to get chill out. I said 5 feet, not 5 yards or 50 yards. Posting pics of nice tight groups out of a hand gun, off a rest is asking for flack. Besides, what perp is going to wait for you to set your rest up so you can shoot them.

Dude, you need to get chill out. I said 5 feet, not 5 yards or 50 yards. Posting pics of nice tight groups out of a hand gun, off a rest is asking for flack. Besides, what perp is going to wait for you to set your rest up so you can shoot them.

Blind man shooting

Well, if you start setting up your rest when they are at 100-150 yards you will be set to group on them at 50 yds.

Did not say they were hand guns just glock feed

45 acp JRC
2ib2n28.jpg

40 sw JRC
14114w5.jpg

9mm JRC
jh8uio.jpg

They all shot very well for first time out
Don't think they are CCWP, but would take to a gun fight, just might win.

I get the lure of these. Just think how much more accurate they would be if you used a real front rest and a 45X benchrest scope. I think they would shoot one ragged hole if it wasn't for the douch behind the trigger.

ROTFL you had me going. I thought about picking up one of those in 9mm but the price tag matches a few other guns I want.