• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors 9mm can on 300 BLK?

deersniper

Protecting the Sheep
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2007
    Northeast
    How do the 9mm fans compare to 7.62 cans with a 300 BLK? Looking at putting a Multimount or Evo 9 on a sbr 300 BLK. Thanks.

Depends what your shooting...most pistol cans are only rated to 300blk subsonic..I run my rugged surge 7.62 in the shorter K config on my 10.5" 300blk SBR shooting 125 TMK at 2100..I don't shoot subs

I plan on buying a Griffin Revolution 9 at some point this year. It'll see use on a M&P9 and on my wife's 300BLK Handi rifle. While it is rated for supers, I'll stick with my .30cal can for my 300BLK AR due to the limitations on rate of fire. With the single shot Handi Rifle that's obviously far less of a concern.

SiCo Omega 9k is rated for 300 blk supers as well. It's not as quiet as a 7.62 can but it's definatley a small can, may be decent when shooting subs.

I’ve run both sub and supers through the Omega9K. It works but isn’t so quiet, as usual for suppression more volume is better. It’s a good can for the length though.