• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD A box of free goodies for the SH familia! - Claimed

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Hey guys, it's been a bit since I gave away some free stuff to someone who can use it. Normally I would split this into a couple lots but I would rather just send it to someone who can use it and they can spread the wealth if they desire. It'll ship in a flat rate medium box so I just ask you cover shipping ($15). I only have apple pay and cash app for e-payment. Otherwise I will cover shipping and you can donate the money to a charity or church or something.

- Lee hand primer (the older one that I personally like WAY better). Should have both small and large primer trays. Comes with all the inserts.
    - Another lee hand primer
    - RCBS hand primer
    - Hogue OD grip
    - factory charging handle
    - UTG riser
    - new cheap set of flip up sights
    - some other odds and ends

IMG_9596.jpeg
    IMG_9595.jpeg

Last edited:
    Updated with a second box of free stuff.

I’d take this if available. In desperate need of a new hand primer. No worries if not, either way this is very generous of you and I hope someone makes good use of it!

I'll send the old Lee hand primer to reformedcitykid and the rest to you NVdude? Is that good with you guys?+

I have two sets of the Lee inserts so both packages will ship with those inserts.