• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A couple for the Firefighters

haha...seen the copper one on FB last night and passed it on to my copper buddies...the NEED YOU NOW one is very fitting. Was vol. fireman for over 16 years and am a Paramedic....people have no idea how true that one is....thanks for the laugh. I needed that after just getting off a 24. On call today so better get a nap in...lol

Yeah I saw them last night too for the first time. On hour 29 of a 36 hour shift now (24 regular and 12 OT) and needed some laughs.

Hahahaha!!! 36 hour shifts huh? How many of those hours are spent in the firehouse, cooking, sleeping, working out, sleeping, watching tv, sleeping, manscaping, sleeping, drinking, sleeping and browsing online dating sites? How many fires did you fight during those 36 hours?

No fires. Just EMS, haz mats, trouble alarms and box alarms. About 6.5 hours of sleep and no drinking. Career department. Have watched some good TV though. Don't get the Outdoor Channel at home so it was good to watch Shooting USA.

Not as exciting as the constant car chases and shoot outs the cops have though LOL

You forgot to add the donuts in between the constant car chases and shootouts. Can't forget the donuts.

Edit: Speaking of shootouts, I think there is one going on right now at the US Capitol according to news reports.

Last edited:
I love the cop one... I don't work structure wild land is more my style though unfortunately I can't grow the standard beard and get made fun of for have the sweet structure 'stache. Mine does have handlebars though!

I hadn't seen the Cannon Fodder one yet but the knee one is old. Got a good laugh and had to share it with my LE "friends". Stay safe Rob!