• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A & D FX120i & trickler questions

Yeah, looks normal I guess

Attachments

• 20211027_184530.jpg
    20211027_184530.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 39
Yours if it's all the way down would also hit it looks like... you just don't have yours down all the way. I only have mine down all the way to slow it down because it was overthrowing all the time when it had more slope to it

Yours if it's all the way down would also hit it looks like... you just don't have yours down all the way. I only have mine down all the way to slow it down because it was overthrowing all the time when it had more slope to it
Wrong, that speeds it up. The end of the trickler should be slightly up, not down. Speed to middle or just on the + side of middle and trickler just slightly up. Read the book again. It goes through all this in detail.

Reactions: CarlM
You got it! I didn't realize that screwed into that wheel. I had the wheel all the way adjusted in but that foot was way out. That's why it was sitting like that

It acts totally different now. I can actually fine tune it.
It never went at such a slow speed trickling before. Now I can adjust the + / - more in the + direction and actuly tune the thing so it works correctly. Man I'm so glad this is fixed now. Thank you so much!

I looked at the feet before but I pressed on it and it didn't go in so I thought it must be seated all the way. After you said something about it, I tried screwing it .... and that did it. Amazing how big of a difference that made in how the whole trickler fumctioned.

Wrong, that speeds it up. The end of the trickler should be slightly up, not down. Speed to middle or just on the + side of middle and trickler just slightly up. Read the book again. It goes through all this in detail.
Oh well I missed that too then.

Well I took your advice and read the book again... turns out it says "either slightly angeled up or slightly down"

I'm so glad that you saw that foot being out like that. This thing is working perfectly now. I got it all dialed in and it works like a champ. I'm charging in 8 seconds and it's within .02 gr every single time, and most of the time dead on the money.

Thank you for your help. I feel foolish overlooking that little foot but I'm really glad I got the help and got this figured out. Thank you sir, and everyone else who helped.