• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns A disturbing Photoshop job

Re: A disturbing Photoshop job

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hatidua</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mo_Zam_Beek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bet it'd run..... </div></div>

If a Gen3, yes. If a Gen4, you'd need to swap out the extractor, change recoil springs, send it back to Glock a few times, only to be told that it's within spec. </div></div>
To bad my gen 4 works just fine, guess im lucky.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chainring</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1911 - for when you want practice at reloads and clearing malfunctions.

wink.gif
</div></div>

That's mean. Col Jeff Cooper once said something to the effect that if you needed more than 8 rounds to settle a fight maybe you shouldn't have gotten into it in the first place.

1911s have their place and not everyone can or should carry one, but nearly everyone should have at least one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: normbal</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chainring</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1911 - for when you want practice at reloads and clearing malfunctions.

wink.gif
</div></div>

That's mean. Col Jeff Cooper once said something to the effect that if you needed more than 8 rounds to settle a fight maybe you shouldn't have gotten into it in the first place.

1911s have their place and not everyone can or should carry one, but nearly everyone should have at least one. </div></div>

LOL! It's true. I want a Nighthawk GRP so bad I can taste it.

The responses here are much more humorous than the photo.

A handgun is just another tool to accomplish the job. If it works, it works. If it doesn't then there are times you better work with what you are given.
wink.gif

I have a CNC mill. If you guys want one I can do that for you. Of course we'll have to add the cost of the trademark infringement lawsuits into the cost.lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peloton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
GLOCK%20QUALITY-1.jpg
</div></div>

ignorance is bless

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jrbet83</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peloton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
GLOCK%20QUALITY-1.jpg
</div></div>

ignorance is bless
</div></div>

OH THE IRONY!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!

i.e. - I think you mean "BLISS"!!
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jrbet83</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peloton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
GLOCK%20QUALITY-1.jpg
</div></div>

ignorance is bless
</div></div>

OH THE IRONY!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!

i.e. - I think you mean "BLISS"!!
wink.gif
</div></div>

Blessed be the ignorant?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Blessed be the ignorant? </div></div>

...for they shall entertain the masses!!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Blessed be the ignorant? </div></div>

...for they <span style="text-decoration: line-through">shall entertain</span> <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">are</span></span> the masses!!
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Fixed it for you ...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chainring</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1911 - for when you want practice at reloads and clearing malfunctions.

wink.gif
</div></div>

AHAHAHAHAHA That's Awesome

I've had one failure to feed in my SW1911 and that was in the first mag ever fired from it. I think the feed ramp just needed a little breaking in.

Since then I've put many many rounds including Corbon +P, Hornady Critical Defense, Black Talon, WWB, UMC, and even tested (hold your lunch) Wolf steel case and all fed and fired without issue.

Glocks also have a reputation for working extremely well. The ONLY thing I don't like about Glocks is the angle of their grips just seem too much compared to my other pistols.

If Glock made a modernized version of the 1911, I'd buy it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghogs Nightmare</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hatidua</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mo_Zam_Beek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bet it'd run..... </div></div>

If a Gen3, yes. If a Gen4, you'd need to swap out the extractor, change recoil springs, send it back to Glock a few times, only to be told that it's within spec. </div></div>
To bad my gen 4 works just fine, guess im lucky. </div></div>

You're not the only one, my Gen 4 27 works flawlessly!

No, man, that's real. Glock is bowing to 'pressure' from the American civilian market.

</sarc>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RollingThunder51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
100.jpg

</div></div>

Say what now?
9mm-svi-3.jpg

Glocks have thier place. If they entered the 1911 market it would be a poor decision on thier part. Every price point is covered already in the 1911 market and bringing thier name into it wouldnt really make a dent IMO.

Too bad it's a joke. I was hoping to get a 1911 that was actually reliable...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THEBEARRRRRRJEW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M855</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The newport smokein orange soda drankin,pants on the ground,1985 impala drivin with $10k rims,8 kid havin ganstas will now have to remember to take the saftey off before shooting it sideways lol </div></div>

I'd consider that an advantage. Having watched my neighborhood go from always sunny to mostly cloudy, I'll take any leg up I can get. </div></div>

These come standard for the gangstas as noted above
sideways_gun_sight.jpg

Thread saved by an SV Infinity and then killed again by Homeboy nyte-sytes. My brain hurts looking at the OP's picture.

I always did enjoy those homeboy "nyte sights.". Nothing like bustin caps with the homies. I've been waiting for them to come out with the fiber optic version.

That gun would be like Christmas and Hanuka on the same day

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hatidua</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mo_Zam_Beek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bet it'd run..... </div></div>

Lmao. Awesome. Wonder how they'd get the interchangeable back strap thing sorted out.

Even more disturbing, this is real. I give you what the world has been looking for, the Red Jacket Firearms 1911.

redjacket1911.jpg