• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos A few Marks

jonaddis84

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2009
Toledo, OH
www.area419.com
Top to bottom:

Mark II, 4.5" paclite, YHM SS Mite, KG FDE frame (mine)

Mark II, 4.5" fluted paclite, TBAC 22L-1 (dealers)

Mark III, cut to 4.5" and threaded by yours truly, AAC Pilot (VarmintSlayers new gun)

Mark III, 4.5" paclite, TBAC 22L-1, Fastfire mount (mine)

Mark II, 4.5" paclite, TBAC 22L-1 (rayfinkle's)

All wearing Burris Fastfires.

We were testing out the new TBAC's, they are top notch.

Find a mini review here

Re: A few Marks

Just incase somebody needs a good laugh. The top Mark II was a target 5.5" bull in good shape, came with 13 mags. I work at a big box retailer, unfortunately I wasnt there the day the gun was sold to us or I would be even happier. But I bought it for $150 AFTER we marked it up. Do you want to get sick? Ok...we paid the customer $80 for it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jonaddis84</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just incase somebody needs a good laugh. The top Mark II was a target 5.5" bull in good shape, came with 13 mags. I work at a big box retailer, unfortunately I wasnt there the day the gun was sold to us or I would be even happier. But I bought it for $150 AFTER we marked it up. Do you want to get sick? Ok...we paid the customer $80 for it!</div></div>
I kind of hate you...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jonaddis84</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just incase somebody needs a good laugh. The top Mark II was a target 5.5" bull in good shape, came with 13 mags. I work at a big box retailer, unfortunately I wasnt there the day the gun was sold to us or I would be even happier. But I bought it for $150 AFTER we marked it up. Do you want to get sick? Ok...we paid the customer $80 for it! </div></div>

I hate you.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ~Ace~</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very Very nice ! My MarkII is likely my Favorite Gun. </div></div>

Thats funny you say that. When we were shooting we were talking about how many tens of thousands of dollars we have combined in rifles and what not, and our Marks are the most fun to shoot.

I think a lot of it has to do with not caring how much you shoot, compared to the rifle ammo, 22LR might as well be free.

The only thing hate about you is that you live in Ohio..... 20 hours away with my new gun, and you have got to play with the 22 cans and I have to wait till probably the end of the year for mine.

On second thought......

I hate you
grin.gif

Damn, forgot I couldve thrown the one I got for my dad in there, a MKII Target Stainless with the 6-7/8" slabside.

I suggest it to all my friends who have a gun addiction to get a part time job at a big box gun store. We get wicked deals on new stuff direct through mfg's, and first dibs on the sweet used gun deals.

very purdy.....:drool:

I'm debating about dropping a Volq kit into my MKII and would love to have it suppressed some day. It's amazing how much fun you can have with rimfire! I've spent more time at rimfire matches this year than at my usual 3gun or USPSA matches.

Yeah thats a home built table. Built it to take it prairie dogging and they ended up just sucking up useless fuel on the trip. We used the benches for the first hour when we got there and didnt touch them again the whole trip once VarmintSlayer got us on the stalk technique.

Just bought mark ii getting an yhm can for it. U r right they do shoot awesome.:)