• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision A few more hog kills with the thermal.

TEXASLAWMAN

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 23, 2014
Here are a few of the hogs killed this weekend Ill post some more video up later. I used a new MDVR this weekend and I love it! The DVR has a instant on and record switch that I mounted on the front rail and takes 720x480 video at 30fps with sound. It has adapters for just about any thing with a video output.

Link to the video- w1000 episode VI - YouTube

Link to the Mini DVR Night Vision DVR for Thermal and Digital Scopes - UNV MDVR

Last edited:
That looks wicked... have you ever added some stills or video feed without NV and or Thermal so we can see how bright or dark it is without the thermal scope?

May work on a super moon night but most nights all you will get is a black screen unless you leave the shutter open for a good while. There was no light at all on these particular shots it was totally overcast and raining.

My w1000 scrambles the image and flashes black during recoil (.308 bolt gun), and about 1/10 shots it stays blacked out until I turn it off and on again. Do you ever experience anything like this?

My w1000 scrambles the image and flashes black during recoil (.308 bolt gun), and about 1/10 shots it stays blacked out until I turn it off and on again. Do you ever experience anything like this?

No this is in the unit or on a dvr? The little but of scramble you see in my videos is from the video cable moving either from recoil or me moving it.

It's the unit, I don't even have a DVR. I suspect I'll be getting in touch with the good folks at MODARMORY and try out their CS.

Give us a call and we can issue an RMA and get it shipped back to us.

We will take a look at it and let you know. I am not the technician so I do not know if its a simple repair or if you would receive a replacement unit.

(719) 325 8070 x 105.

It's the unit, I don't even have a DVR. I suspect I'll be getting in touch with the good folks at MODARMORY and try out their CS.