• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos A few more

Re: A few more

How did that happen? Were you trying something all fancy pants, like trying to "twist it" or something crazy like that?

(oh please oh please be a second premier with easy off paralax knob and not the same one)

This happened over the weekend no one has seen these pics until today.A few of these have came off. No hard use.Yes this is a second premier not the one from the other poster.

is this a distributor exclusive special? gov. contract model only? where do we buy these models from? i really want a removable parallax knob!

Hi Guys,
This is only the second scope I have seen out of over 5,000 that has done this. The first actually had bad threads in the main tube so I replaced it.
PM me and let's get this thing in so I can fix it for you, until I have it in my hand I won't know if it's the main tube threads or something else, but I will take care of it for you quickly.
Sorry for the problem.
Thanks,
Paul

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SurgeonPredator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So it is a second PR? There was a pic in the gallery a few weeks back and the rifle looks the same. Obviously a coincidence.

This thread:

Picture </div></div>

That seriously looks to be the exact same rifle, rings, scope placement in rings etc...

My Premier is still rocking, 3-15 and I will never sell it. I'd sell tons of other guns I own and scopes, before I would part with it.

I've seen "unbreakable" things break in the right hands. Sometimes things fail, and since Premier already responded to get it fixed they stand behind their product pretty well. Am I a fanboi? Sure. Cause the damn scope is freaking amazing.

Wow..... after that whole thing with Liberty Optics I swore I'd never buy one. Pretty happy with that decision after looking at these. My money just went towards a Razor.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SurgeonPredator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So it is a second PR? There was a pic in the gallery a few weeks back and the rifle looks the same. Obviously a coincidence.

This thread:

Picture </div></div>

That seriously looks to be the exact same rifle, rings, scope placement in rings etc...</div></div>

Know doubt wow that sure does look to be the same rifle maybe just a Coincidence..........

I have seen just about every type of scope go down during matches but I've never seen a knob fall off like that!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Plange</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi Guys,
This is only the second scope I have seen out of over 5,000 that has done this. The first actually had bad threads in the main tube so I replaced it.
PM me and let's get this thing in so I can fix it for you, until I have it in my hand I won't know if it's the main tube threads or something else, but I will take care of it for you quickly.
Sorry for the problem.
Thanks,
Paul </div></div>

thanks for the help Paul

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadnbrkn84</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow..... after that whole thing with Liberty Optics I swore I'd never buy one. Pretty happy with that decision after looking at these. My money just went towards a Razor. </div></div>

Thank you for your intelligent post! A little after an hour of those pics being uploaded Paul is already ontop of it. It does not get any better than that.

Paul's the man and PH scopes rock. I've had 2x 3-15s and 2x 5-25s. I've tried other things but I've always come back to Premier. Loyal customer for life.

Sorry to see it. Paul will take good care of you.

I have seen almost every scope manufactured have issues from turrets come off, illumination come off (lot of this), back eye piece unscrew all the way, front OBJ housing come off, so on. It’s a mechanical item that has been put together by human hands. Issues do happen.

Mike @ CST

Sorry guy's but it's not the same rifle...look closely at the the forend on this one then look at the other rifle, the other has a rail mount sling stud on the side and this one doesn't, and it has different scope covers too.

I own several scopes and PH is one of my favorite. Everything breaks sometime.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: longdog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry guy's but it's not the same rifle...look closely at the the forend on this one then look at the other rifle, the other has a rail mount sling stud on the side and this one doesn't, and it has different scope covers too. </div></div>

Same gun same scope same scope covers same rings etc...... The other post even says it's not his gun but a picture someone sent him.

SHORTDOG... i mean longdog??? Do you really mean to insult our intelligence?? Exactly how long would a conspirator have to work to get the sling stud and scope covers changed???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

In fact.... as Mike Tyson said, "Are you talking out of turn?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph-5cuJgVRs Tune to 37 seconds

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SurgeonPredator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So it is a second PR? There was a pic in the gallery a few weeks back and the rifle looks the same. Obviously a coincidence.

This thread:

Picture </div></div>

That seriously looks to be the exact same rifle, rings, scope placement in rings etc...</div></div>

It really does look the same, but there is (as mentioned) a sling stud up front, and the scope cover is at least turned, if not different.

I hope its not an attempt to try and burn Premiere, like GoFaster said...an hour and Paul is here to say "send it, I'll fix it". I wish everyone had CS like that.

If its a coincidence its really surprising...

C_K

Why did you title the picture "A few more" Like it was more of the same scope.

Anywho, seems that PH is on top of it.

Hmmmm, same rings as well, really a coincidence. Two tan ARs, with rails and Tan KAC panels, same Premier scope with same problem, same 2 screw and 3 screw rings. Its a conspiracy, the Govt is doing some kind of cover up.

Really does it matter? Paul already said this isn't isloated as it's happened before and he'd fix it!

Good to see a quick response from Paul.

Longdog, we weren't born yesterday buddy. It's the same scope and rifle. If you look at the elevation knob, it's Premier's single turn design, they're aren't a ton of those out there, as most guys like the double turn design. So, same rifle, same rings, same elevation turret, and you changed the sling mount and swiveled the scope covers. Not very convincing. It's clear you are trying to slander the company especially with the title "a few more". That's pretty pathetic.

-SBS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">(oh please oh please be a second premier with easy off paralax knob and not the same one) </div></div>

I've always wondered what VJJP really was and now, thanks to Wikipedia, I know...

VJJP Explained

That is a USMC marked scope, see the markings in this video. The rifle (M110) also has the QR code, so this is most likely government property. Still doesn't tell us whether this is the same rifle, maybe, maybe not. There are more than <span style="font-weight: bold">1600</span> of those rifles/scopes in service, so if this is really another one, that is a failure rate of below <span style="font-weight: bold">0.00125%</span> so far.

What I find quite odd is that someone gets to play with a piece of military equipment "over the weekend" and when there is a problem, the first thing he does is snap a few pictures to put them on the internet without even providing any information as to what happened. If there really was a problem with the scope, would this be an effective way to sort out the problem, or would it just be an effective way to make the manufacturer look bad?

By the title of the post "a few more" I believe it is fair to assume this is the same scope from the other post.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sr15match</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Really does it matter? Paul already said this isn't isloated as it's happened before and he'd fix it!

Good to see a quick response from Paul. </div></div>

It defiantely does matter because sure he is going to fix it, but if you was in the field and out on a mission where your life depends on your equipment you don't want something that is going to fail like this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sl78928</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sr15match</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Really does it matter? Paul already said this isn't isloated as it's happened before and he'd fix it!

It defiantely does matter because sure he is going to fix it, but if you was in the field and out on a mission where your life depends on your equipment you don't want something that is going to fail like this. </div></div>

Do you think S&B or Leupolds never fail in the field for people who rely on them?

I've never been anything other than a recreational shooter but from what others who have been in the forces have said, every scope of every make has had failures. The difference is that Premier's former management had a talent for generating bad feelings and that 'stink' still clings.

It's time to give Premier a chance to reconnect seeing as the garbage has been taken out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sl78928</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sr15match</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Really does it matter? Paul already said this isn't isloated as it's happened before and he'd fix it!

It defiantely does matter because sure he is going to fix it, but if you was in the field and out on a mission where your life depends on your equipment you don't want something that is going to fail like this. </div></div>

Do you think S&B or Leupolds never fail in the field for people who rely on them?

I've never been anything other than a recreational shooter but from what others who have been in the forces have said, every scope of every make has had failures. The difference is that Premier's former management had a talent for generating bad feelings and that 'stink' still clings.

It's time to give Premier a chance to reconnect seeing as the garbage has been taken out. </div></div>

I'm sure they all fail at some point, it just throws up a red flag when I see something like this on a premier. I personally don't have a single optic that cost as much as the premier, I do however own several nightforce. I have also never seen anything like this happen to a nightforce.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gofaster23</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadnbrkn84</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow..... after that whole thing with Liberty Optics I swore I'd never buy one. Pretty happy with that decision after looking at these. My money just went towards a Razor. </div></div>

Thank you for your intelligent post! A little after an hour of those pics being uploaded Paul is already ontop of it. It does not get any better than that. </div></div>

An intelligent post? Because that's my opinion? Wow. You're sure showing your intelligence judging me because of where I want to spend my money. Get you head out of your ass and read more on here before you go posting like that. PH pulled some real shady stuff with one of the BEST hide vendors and for that and that alone I will never buy one of their products. Scott has been nothing but the best person to deal with and they screwed him. So because I don't want to spend my money with them you're going to insult my intelligence? Thanks for showing us YOUR intelligence.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadnbrkn84</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gofaster23</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadnbrkn84</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow..... after that whole thing with Liberty Optics I swore I'd never buy one. Pretty happy with that decision after looking at these. My money just went towards a Razor. </div></div>

Thank you for your intelligent post! A little after an hour of those pics being uploaded Paul is already ontop of it. It does not get any better than that. </div></div>

An intelligent post? Because that's my opinion? Wow. You're sure showing your intelligence judging me because of where I want to spend my money. Get you head out of your ass and read more on here before you go posting like that. PH pulled some real shady stuff with one of the BEST hide vendors and for that and that alone I will never buy one of their products. Scott has been nothing but the best person to deal with and they screwed him. So because I don't want to spend my money with them you're going to insult my intelligence? Thanks for showing us YOUR intelligence. </div></div>

Your decision is yours, but if you're going to make public your reasoning then that's open to comment.

I've seen the same Razor you're talking about buying in response to this unacceptable failure of Premier's, fail with nothing more aggressive being done to it than the turret being turned under normal 'range' conditions.

This is just a smear thread.

In reference to Scott, the 'man' behind that has gone from Premier. Time to give the new company a break.

EH,

Are you saying that Premier is no longer affiliated with Armament Technology Incorporated (ATI) or G.B. Stumpp & Associates, Inc.?

I don't know any more than what's been posted here. From what I've seen Thomas has left and from what I saw and knew of him a lot of what was wrong with Premier stemmed from him and his way of doing business. The man never met a friend he couldn't turn into an enemy.

It's Paul who's responding to threads and getting back to folks with issues and I've not seen a Nunya or a broken promise from him yet.

I had personal reason to be mighty pissed at Premier and Thomas in particular. Beyond just having an iffy scope ( the one I had actually was fine). But that's history, and the people at Optronika and Paul are good people and deserve to be judged on their actions and decisions instead of by the lack of business sense and common decency of others.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know any more than what's been posted here. From what I've seen Thomas has left and from what I saw and knew of him a lot of what was wrong with Premier stemmed from him and his way of doing business. The man never met a friend he couldn't turn into an enemy.

It's Paul who's responding to threads and getting back to folks with issues and I've not seen a Nunya or a broken promise from him yet.

I had personal reason to be mighty pissed at Premier and Thomas in particular. Beyond just having an iffy scope ( the one I had actually was fine). But that's history, and the people at Optronika and Paul are good people and deserve to be judged on their actions and decisions instead of by the lack of business sense and common decency of others.
</div></div>

Aside from the nunya comment, the other two companies I mentioned are the one responsible for the Liberty Optics situation. PR mearly followed suit in the decision. Obviously, if things have changed and the new company has moved away from ATI and Stumpp then, I agree, they deserve support.

I took the Photo and sent it to benchduck, Its not the same scope. I know that these are the first run of these on the 110's, and the problem is being worked.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SheepDog0372</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I took the Photo and sent it to benchduck, Its not the same scope. I know that these are the first run of these on the 110's, and the problem is being worked. </div></div>

In one of the previous posts the op said he got to play with the scope over the weekend. Your post gives a different indication.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benchduck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This happened over the weekend no one has seen these pics until today.A few of these have came off. No hard use.Yes this is a second premier not the one from the other poster. </div></div>

For your review, I know that scrolling tends to be somewhat of a pain.

That is a gorgeous rifle and setup!!!
shocked.gif

Tony