• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A fun day at the range

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Went out yesterday to do a bit of shooting. while I was finishing up I heard someone shooting some full auto so i walked down to see what was going on. A fellow I know who is an officer of our club was shooting a clone of a MAC 9. when he noticed me I said hello and "Im just watching." He offered me a try so since Id never shot full auto before I jumped at the opportunity. He gave me a bit of instruction about squaring my stance and leaning into it. Once I got those down it was easy to keep on target. I'd love a full auto but just not willing to jump through all the hoops (not to mention expense) of dealing with the ATF.

A hell of a lot of fun though, too bad they closed down Knob Creek.

Just wanted to share a bit of a good day.

Maggot out.

Reactions: wh20crazy and Pbgt
    A range I used to frequent in Ohio had a private side for law enforcement only and competition. Since I knew a guy that worked there as well as the owner, we got to shoot there a bunch. One night, a guy was blasting his MP5SD and having fun. He let us run as many mags as we wanted through it. Not my first full auto, but fun nonetheless!

Reactions: Maggot
    MP40 was a pretty fun gun to fire. Had one at our LE shoot. Slow rate of fire compared to some of the MP5, Kriss etc but very controlled recoil in 9mm.

Shot our M16’s as well. Still got the scar from a casing going down my shirt from a guy doing 3 round bursts next to me

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot