• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A Funny Man Louie Anderson Passed

In the late 80s I was driving on Melrose Ave in California. With my new wife in my 1978 FJ60 Land Cruiser. Stopped at a red light. Louie pulled up next to me in his white Range Rover, he rolls the window down and yells, Hey, you want to race? I said no. I can't, I have my Mother in Law in the back. Oh, ok, sure, he says. Mother in law rolls down her window and yells, Hi ! I can still her his laugh today.
RIP Louie.

Last edited:
he stayed at my place once upon a time. he was performing downstairs, and the lady that owned the building knew i was usually gone on the weekends and asked me is she could use my place (i rented from her) for louie. i told her to have at it.

apparently, he got some good material from my decor…..harley parked in the living room, weight bench, deer heads, and weaponry hanging everywhere; i got to hear about it from everyone in town for a few weeks afterward.

R.I.P.

Who's next, they come in threes.

As far as famous people, we’re already at five in the past few weeks:

-John Madden
-Betty White
-Bob Saget
-Meatloaf
-Louie Anderson

I also lost a close friend last weekend. 2022 is off to a shitty start and we’re only three weeks into it. Better hold on to your butts, we’ve got 49 more weeks for the suck to really settle in…

enjoyed his comedy over the years my condolences for his family r.i.p