• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A funny

ArmyJerry

fukallyall
Banned !
Nov 22, 2012
Kicking Ass Somewhere
37783630_2061766693834791_4863662794676895744_n.jpg

Somebody's been drinking again.............

And oh yeah, just so you'll sleep better, I took your advice.

Items Ordered
Product Name SKU Price Qty Subtotal Shipping & Handling$0.00Grand Total (Excl.Tax)$119.97Tax$0.00Grand Total (Incl.Tax)$119.97American Eagle 5.56mm 55gr FMJ Ammunition 150rds - XM193BK150
82265$39.99
Ordered: 3
$119.97

Snagged 3 more Bricks in your honor, "Your Honor". Hope you're doing well Buddy. As always, stay safe........

@ArmyJerry Buy More Ammo............

https://palmettostatearmory.com/american-eagle-5-56mm-55gr-fmj-ammunition-150rds-xm193bk150.html

I drank half a shandy beer got acid reflux and had to stop, I miss drinking. You can never have enough ammo. After my recent ride I am looking up in the PNW (washington) along a trout or salmon stream for retirement so your hood might get a bit safer in the next year or two.

Do It !!! I'm at your beckon call Sir. From Sekiu, or Neah Bay if you so choose, to the mouth of the Columbia River there are a TON of beautiful outta the way spots where you can find peace and quiet, room to shoot, and more fish than you can shake a Rod at. You'd love it up here, but you know that. I'll PM ya.

The beef bone in and old shoe is the BOMB! To good!! Talk about freaking out a visitor

Do It !!! I'm at your beckon call Sir. From Sekiu, or Neah Bay if you so choose, to the mouth of the Columbia River there are a TON of beautiful outta the way spots where you can find peace and quiet, room to shoot, and more fish than you can shake a Rod at. You'd love it up here, but you know that. I'll PM ya.

i'll second that. The coast is great, but don't go too far inland, unless you continue all the way over to the eastern slope. The western slope (from Portland, up through SeaTac to Bellingham, etc) is infested with liberal lice....:cool::cool::cool:

I drank half a shandy beer got acid reflux and had to stop, I miss drinking. You can never have enough ammo. After my recent ride I am looking up in the PNW (washington) along a trout or salmon stream for retirement so your hood might get a bit safer in the next year or two.

LIAR I am just messin with you, my neighbors love me, or at least they nervously pretend to love me. And I like them, even the Commie ones, they all seem to have the letter C painted on the front of their house, in a sloppy manner, kind of like the font used on the Che T shirts, in red with a 4 inch horse hair brush that looks like it was bought from home depot about 13 years ago. For the life of me I just dont understand why the paintings happen after each neighborhood meeting. Oh well I guess people are proud of who they are and want everyone to know. They all must be sharing the same gallon of red square red paint and the brush. ;)