• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A Gruning Precision Rifle made me do it.

My_GPR>ME

Send It
Minuteman
Jan 21, 2021
San Diego California
So I almost made my introduction into long range rifles with a CA MPR. However while trolling the internet I found some awesome SH threads talking about the CA barrels and CFbarrels in general. Then a light came on in my head and I remembered a gentlemen I worked in close proximity with and had seen a few of his LEO/Mil builds he had worked on. This inspired me to see if he was still in the business of building awesome rifles. After talking with Jim of Gruning Precision the other day he made a few recommendations. So now I've ordered a Grayboe stock and bottom metal, Stiller tac338, TT diamond, Area419 muzzle break, and a 26in Proof Research carbon bull barrel. Then I figured I needed to continue expanding my knowledge and finally joined SH. I'm a Veteran Army Infantryman who decided to pick up another expensive hobby. I'm sure my wife wont mind! Until I see you at the range gents.

Reactions: DustBun