• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A hell of a year...

Switchblade

muf kin poser
Minuteman
our's truly has finished a hell of a year, and it's not even going to be done until May 22nd because someone is being charged with three counts of contempt of court. Panty is no longer my 6 and I am the boss of me(well Nessie is). Basic divorce finalized February, House flooded in the basement due to a broken pipe, completed a pair of camp kwaiken's, two knee surgeries, then just as the year was closing an I thought things were going to be good, Bulleit, my 15 year old pit had a stroke and had to be put to sleep. I am a walking charlie foxtrot right now, and trying to get my shit together and get back to forging handmade blades.

The request was: Rustic looks that evoke the Hawaiian lava flow. A old Punk rock buddy from Hawaii asked, and a GI I served with in Afghanistan wanted one too. They are as stated by the customers,"Ho brah, fuckuh nasty sharp", and "Dude, this thing is nuts sharp, wow!" The choil is cut for a firestick and the scales are flat for tieing into a spear.
Im getting 308 gun barrels cut in half then into 4" segments, got a few sticks of 1095 and 52100 so a few things are in planning for the forge

Attachments

• 20210209_110418.jpg
    20210209_110418.jpg
    753.3 KB · Views: 183
Prayers for a better year! Have you ever made a filet knife?

Prayers for a better year! Have you ever made a filet knife?
I have made a small paring knife, but I am not yet at going for thin blades. I need more practice forging to shape and getting my ricasso's right and my bevels better

Smok and Whiskey on Sunday night keep me sane...for the most part, and dark humor from friends keeps me laughing

our's truly has finished a hell of a year, and it's not even going to be done until May 22nd because someone is being charged with three counts of contempt of court. Panty is no longer my 6 and I am the boss of me(well Nessie is). Basic divorce finalized February, House flooded in the basement due to a broken pipe, completed a pair of camp kwaiken's, two knee surgeries, then just as the year was closing an I thought things were going to be good, Bulleit, my 15 year old pit had a stroke and had to be put to sleep. I am a walking charlie foxtrot right now, and trying to get my shit together and get back to forging handmade blades.

The request was: Rustic looks that evoke the Hawaiian lava flow. A old Punk rock buddy from Hawaii asked, and a GI I served with in Afghanistan wanted one too. They are as stated by the customers,"Ho brah, fuckuh nasty sharp", and "Dude, this thing is nuts sharp, wow!" The choil is cut for a firestick and the scales are flat for tieing into a spear.
Im getting 308 gun barrels cut in half then into 4" segments, got a few sticks of 1095 and 52100 so a few things are in planning for the forge
Your knives are looking good!!!

Love my SEAx. Some day when you are famous, I’ll have your first cool production knife!

I’ll be in Dover, tn in April… let’s get
Together for a beer!!!

Sirhr

I have made a small paring knife, but I am not yet at going for thin blades. I need more practice forging to shape and getting my ricasso's right and my bevels better

Smok and Whiskey on Sunday night keep me sane...for the most part, and dark humor from friends keeps me laughing
Keep on switch!

@Switchblade

Like many others, been there.
Mr Cross is right.

“This too shall pass and bears the promise of a brighter, clearer day”.

From an old hymn I remember from my youth.

Those new knives are lookin darn sharp!

Reactions: Not a Sniper
I like the knives. The seem well proportioned and balanced between blade length and handle. What are the specs on them?