• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos A Hide banner?

b0xcrash

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2012
TN
It seems that either A. My wife has been using this computer and it randomly selected a banner based on that or B.Knee high heels boots are the new Urban tacti-cool

Re: A Hide banner?

The hide looks weird with ads.

That's a weird ad though and you should probably start looking at potential viruses on your system. SuperAntiSpyware and the free version of Kaspersky were the only two programs that could get rid of my last ad driven virus. It was a nasty Kernel rootkit that dumped trojans.

These are based upon cookies that are stored on your computer which means that box has been shopping for high heels and now the whole world knows ....

you can blame it on the wife, but all of us here know better hahahahaa

I am one of the few girls on here so that ad was intended for me! They need to model real women in black stipper boots, so you boys will buy them for your ladies.

That banner location is not controlled by SH, that is controlled by Tactical Republic, they lease that space...

So either they have expanded beyond guns and such, or their system is open to the market place for Open X and it is what it is...

But I have not seen it come up, and I have no control over that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Girl4Guns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am one of the few girls on here so that ad was intended for me! They need to model real women in black stipper boots, so you boys will buy them for your ladies. </div></div>

Lol yeah. And that is why I shared so now you can get all the latest fashions
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That banner location is not controlled by SH, that is controlled by Tactical Republic, they lease that space...

So either they have expanded beyond guns and such, or their system is open to the market place for Open X and it is what it is...

But I have not seen it come up, and I have no control over that. </div></div>

I know man, you or nobody else does, no worries...I thought it was funny so I decided to share.
smile.gif