• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A.I.C.S. 1.5 questions

flynlow3

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2010
IL, EFFINGHAM
I have a few AICS 1.5 stocks and one is 2.0. I noticed that one of the stocks has a metal extention on the front for a bi pod accessory of some sort while the other is tucked into the stock. Can anyone explain the difference to me? Is one a newer generation? Is one better than the other? Just confused.

Re: A.I.C.S. 1.5 questions

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Th extension is for mounting Night vision I believe. </div></div>

I would think NV would be mounted on the top. This metal block is in place for like a bi pod from what it looks like. The other is tucked back into the stock though.

Re: A.I.C.S. 1.5 questions

There's a bracket that attaches to the block, and extends up over the barrel. I have no idea of why they think it's a good idea to include 1/2 of the required NV mounting parts, and force people to live with an ugly appendage sticking out of the front of their chassis for the benefit of the few that will buy the remaining NV mount.