• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A I PSR Kit

Tucsondave

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Well,I found someone in India to buy one of my kidneys and have leased my oldest child to a group in Indonesia. Thus,I have raised enough money to purchase my dream rifle kit. By the way,this is my first bolt action rifle. Iffin you don't count airsofting. The Accuracy International PSR. 308/300WM/338Lap combo kit. This will be the only rifle I need. Comes complete with everything to me make me a super high speed Ninjery type warrior. My local range goes out to 300 yards so I'm looking forward to stretching its legs. I added the best optics for Long Range Sniper type shooting. The Tasco Custom Shop 10-50x56 is plenty of scope for this rifle. I used the 34mm 45moa AI mount with the 30mm Tasco Tube so as to be able to add more height to my rail manually for those extra long shots past 600 yards. I look forward to find a place to shoot that far. For CQB and home defense the PSR transforms itself with the added Aim Point Micro T1 and a TLR weapons light. With these components,My PSR becomes the ultimate nightstand gun. Look for an in depth range report and groups as soon as it stops raining. Rifles of this caliber don't do well in the rain and I don't want to scratch my scope.

Attachments

• psrb.jpg
    psrb.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 23
  • psrc.jpg
    psrc.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 30
  • pstas1.jpg
    pstas1.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 33
  • pst1.jpg
    pst1.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 28
  • pst2.jpg
    pst2.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
I hear they are coming out with a plastic adapter that will allow you to fire all 3 barrels simultaneously.

Higher first round hit probability at a cost of an additional $6.99

I have a Seal buddy who happens to in fact be a ninja that has that almost exact setup. INCLUDING the 3 barrel firing kit. He zeroed them all at 44 yards. Hes a ninja. I don't ask questions....

With all that rail space you need to add a tactical light with a tactical laser. Trade that Tasco for a Barska, Barska is what all the high speed special forces ninja snipers use now.

I hope you got a deal because I had like 3 of them, planned on running them exclusively for mainly time trials, man-on-man, you know duke nuke 'em scenario warfare but I could never get use to shooting them one handed unsupported. Plus the maker wouldn't guarantee sub-minute on on the hour at a 1000. The final straw came after putting it through its paces and after I dumped that mag, I discovered the weapon wasn't capable of hitting my NcStar's red dot at any distance.

Needless to say, I wasn't satisfied and will be sticking with Hi Point.

All real operators have beards, and I would put a slide-fire stock on that if your gonna use it as a nightstand gun.

Also watch the over penetration with the .338, I had to sell mine after shooting a bad guy in my bedroom, parts of him ended up in my neighbors living room.

Well,I found someone in India to buy one of my kidneys and have leased my oldest child to a group in Indonesia. Thus,I have raised enough money to purchase my dream rifle kit. By the way,this is my first bolt action rifle. Iffin you don't count airsofting. The Accuracy International PSR. 308/300WM/338Lap combo kit. This will be the only rifle I need. Comes complete with everything to me make me a super high speed Ninjery type warrior. My local range goes out to 300 yards so I'm looking forward to stretching its legs. I added the best optics for Long Range Sniper type shooting. The Tasco Custom Shop 10-50x56 is plenty of scope for this rifle. I used the 34mm 45moa AI mount with the 30mm Tasco Tube so as to be able to add more height to my rail manually for those extra long shots past 600 yards. I look forward to find a place to shoot that far. For CQB and home defense the PSR transforms itself with the added Aim Point Micro T1 and a TLR weapons light. With these components,My PSR becomes the ultimate nightstand gun. Look for an in depth range report and groups as soon as it stops raining. Rifles of this caliber don't do well in the rain and I don't want to scratch my scope.

CQB and long range? I stubbed my toe and nearly broke my neck rushing to grab my credit card and telephone.

As for the mention of Slide Fire, I hear from my friend's brother's cousin who is under-cover Delta-Force working at a UPS distribution hub, if you combine a full-auto carbine with a Slide-Fire you get double-speed full-auto. So there's export controls to keep the technology out of the hands of the Russians.

when i pick that gun up I'm immediately kryloning it just to make the mall ninjas suck their thumbs and cry themselves to sleep.

when i pick that gun up I'm immediately kryloning it just to make the mall ninjas suck their thumbs and cry themselves to sleep.

I don't think you've got what it takes to spray paint it.......Pink.

You are one funny dude. Should come with three extra ax sides in case you scratch them getting it in and out of the safe . I hear the psr shoots anti zombie ammo into sub, sub .ooo25 Moa. That Tasco super world class custom f1900 hd sliver with a hysteric rectumical is bad arse if mounted in the cheapest mounts money can buy. Too bad there is not a .22 magnum barrel for it or even a .50 cal muzzle loader barrel.

On another note, nice kit, sure your kid can use the character building that comes with .25 a week sweat shop work and who needs two kidneys right?

Well played sir.

Very nice post, and follow up posts to everyone else as well - well played.

Frank, did you have relations with every PSR that came to Mile High or is that an optional option?

Funny. I thought I was going to read about a PSR. Then I read tasco scope and stretching it legs at 300 yards and think I suffered a mini-stroke.

Kids.

:)

TTR