• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hunting & Fishing A little coyote hunting

augnmike

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2007
Brea, CA
Took a buddy out for his first calling experience. We called in 11 and took 10 in 6 hours of hunting. He is ruined now. I am expecting a call from his wife complaining about the money he is going to spend on predator hunting. We had one stand where we called in four singles which was a first for me. I have killed multiples up to five on one stand but they always involve two or three coming in at a time. Four singles spaced about five minutes apart was really cool. Hunt featured Foxpro callers, USO scopes, AR's and Benelli shotguns. Anyway I thought I would share the hunt with you guys including some of the pics we took.

0927120944.jpg

0927120752.jpg

IMG_1090.jpg

0927121111.jpg

2down.jpg

Re: A little coyote hunting

That's an awesome day in my book. That is a sure way to introduce someone to their new addiction. Congrats!!

Looks like you have some real good spots. Good work!

great work fellas, glad to see someone else using that multicam and brush camo killin dogs besides us... congrats.