• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos A little short range fun this weekend.....

Ghillie Zen

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2009
The Black Lodge
Needed to take a mental break from work, so I decided to meet up with a buddy for little blast session.

Yeah, I know these aren't all that impressive compared to some of the toy's you guys put on here, but a good time, nonetheless!

Due to the area we were shooting at, targets were limited to about 75 yards.

Re: A little short range fun this weekend.....

Hey, looks like a lot of fun! What do you think of that Five-Seven?

the five-seven is an absolute pleasure to shoot! it's extremely light and very stable when fired, even with 1-hand. you can put 20 accurate shots on target in a real hurry, just wish the rounds were more affordable...

What kind of laser is that on the P22? I have the Walther made one and it tends to shift from one disassembly to the other. Yours looks beefier - info?

Does that laser make the P22 pretty front heavy?

the laser is a viridian. it was my first day trying it out, but so far, i really like it.

the viridian doesn't add any noticable weight. with battery, it's just 2.4 ounces. it feels rugged and the quick release holds it tight to the mount. it's constructed from zytel polymer.

i was a little concerned finding a holster for the set-up, but was able to find several manufacturers, including blackhawk, that make p22/viridian combo holsters.

You have any plans to suppress that Five seveN? Nice collection btw.

Nice mac 10, need a LR scope on that mount.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigBoss0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have any plans to suppress that Five seveN? Nice collection btw. </div></div>

nah, not much point. the average five seven round is cruising at about 2300 fps.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DrBackJack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">someone drank the SCAR koolaid </div></div>

yep, and it tastes damn good!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GCMxVeGeTa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice mac 10, need a LR scope on that mount.
smile.gif
</div></div>

thanks, but it's a mac 11.

you ever hit anything with the mac 11? i heard someone way back in the 90's actually managed to hit something that they were shooting at with it
wink.gif

nice collection, a great day at the range no matter how long it is.

Don't kid yourself, those MACs hit everything that you aim at....more than once.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DrBackJack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">someone drank the SCAR koolaid </div></div>

I drank it too. Its getting more affordable. The new flavor is ACR. Ill pass on that one. I got to say, i really like the SCAR, it feels great.

Right no the factory defected finish models are out from around $1900 NIB.

Now thats what I call a nice relaxing weekend! I take it the wife / girlfriend know nothing about this collection?