• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

......... a loan of crude oil from its emergency stockpile...... ?

Hobo Hilton

Private
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2011
Pacific Northwest
America is consuming it's emergency stockpile of resources at an alarming rate. One more example:

Nov 23 (Reuters) - The United States is expected to announce a loan of crude oil from its emergency stockpile on Tuesday as part of a plan it hashed out with major Asian energy consumers to lower energy prices, a Biden administration source familiar with the situation said.

Massive fraud. Yet, nobody charged despite tons of evidence and video and digital evidence.
FJB
Trump won

Are they trying to create an energy crisis?
Because their approval rating can't get much worse, why not.

Which this all sounds odd, as the Permian basin ( West Texas) is pumping more oil right now than they ever have. Production is supposedly at a new high, which my source on the production side is credible. She is actually in the industry. Or is this just part of the elitist latest scheme?

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Which this all sounds odd, as the Permian basin ( West Texas) is pumping more oil right now than they ever have. Production is supposedly at a new high, which my source on the production side is credible. She is actually in the industry. Or is this just part of the elitist latest scheme?
I'll check with my brother down in LaPorte. He works for Shell. All I know is we got lot's of oil in Texas.

Now, following up on that news:

Global financial regulators boosted capital requirements for JPMorgan Chase & Co., Goldman Sachs GS 2.26% Group Inc. and BNP Paribas SA BNPQY 0.98% under rules intended to help avoid a repeat of the 2008 global financial crisis, in which the largest lenders were deemed too big to fail.

Obviously the big players are insulating themselves from the coming crash...

I know the oil business In Wyoming is definitely picking up. Lots of flares burning at night. I believe most of the rigs that were stacked out are back to work. This is definitely a man made energy crisis.

I know the oil business In Wyoming is definitely picking up. Lots of flares burning at night. I believe most of the rigs that were stacked out are back to work. This is definitely a man made energy crisis.
I have noticed this to but why the fuck are there so many oil wells not pumping? Seems really stupid when prices are so hi but the oil companies wouldn’t be making enough money if they ran em all the time I suppose. But it always makes me happy when the end of the year profits from all the oil companies comes out saying they all profited hundreds of billions of dollars while everyone is struggling to buy a fuckin tank of fuel.

Ok so according to the guest on talk radio this evening, we are using 18,900,000 barrels per day. Call it 19 million. So potato head released about 2 and a half days worth of oil consumption. What good will that do?

I have noticed this to but why the fuck are there so many oil wells not pumping? Seems really stupid when prices are so hi but the oil companies wouldn’t be making enough money if they ran em all the time I suppose. But it always makes me happy when the end of the year profits from all the oil companies comes out saying they all profited hundreds of billions of dollars while everyone is struggling to buy a fuckin tank of fuel.

Why?
Because the gathering infrastructure is not in place, IE Pipelines

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Why?
Because the gathering infrastructure is not in place, IE Pipelines
I don’t know. Most all the wells around here have a set of storage tanks with em and there are always semi’s haulin out of the locations. I’ve wondered if the reason they are shut down so often is because the tanks are full but I have never had the opportunity to ask anyone about it. I’m not sure how many of the well sites have pipelines but judging by all the storage tanks I will guess probably not many.

Ok so according to the guest on talk radio this evening, we are using 18,900,000 barrels per day. Call it 19 million. So potato head released about 2 and a half days worth of oil consumption. What good will that do?
Good question.... It won't do any good. When the collapse comes and all of us have used all of our reserves 2.5 days worth of oil will be priceless. Could move a lot of food to those who are hungry. Obviously this administration is not concerned about our welfare.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Because one of the left's goals is to crush the American economy and control us by making daily life extremely expensive. Depleting the national reserves goes a long way toward achieving that end. Just wait. Next summer, we'll be paying $6/gallon for gasoline. The left will tell us how it's better for everyone and 50 percent of the population will buy it, hook, line and sinker. It's amazing to me how the left says Republicans are in the pocket of big corporations, when it's the left's policies that force us to pay huge cost increases that directly boost the bottom line of so many corporations. Not to mention Obamacare, that forced citizens to purchase goods and services from private corporations. Forced insurance purchases of any kind seems unconstitutional.

Because one of the left's goals is to crush the American economy and control us by making daily life extremely expensive. Depleting the national reserves goes a long way toward achieving that end. Just wait. Next summer, we'll be paying $6/gallon for gasoline.

More than one "enlightened" liberal has been hoping for $6 plus for years. The same idiots wanting to crush capitalism.

Maye, just maybe, those enlightened Liberals are the ones in need of a genuine Crush. Y'know, a Crush on them...?

This is intentional to collapse the economy by design. Go look up Pastor Linsey Williams. He had an elite contact that told him as soon as Trump is out of office they would collapse the whole dam thing. Everything is planned years in advance. They tell you what they are going to do on movies,TV, Radio.

Think gas is expensive? Wait till their miracle electric shitmobiles hit the streets.