• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s A man and a tractor

pyplynr

Minuteman
Apr 4, 2010
Oklahoma
Bubba is passing by Daryl's barn one day, when through a gap in the door he sees him doing a slow and sensual striptease in front of an old green John Deere.
Butt clenched, he performs a slow pirouette and gently slides off first the right boot, followed by the left.

He then hunches his shoulders forward, and in a classic striptease move, lets his suspenders fall down from his shoulders to dangle by his hips over his jeans.

Grabbing both sides of his plaid shirt he rips it apart to reveal his beer stained t-shirt underneath and with a final flourish he tosses his ball cap onto a haystack.

"What in tarnation are you doin', Daryl?" says Bubba.

"Whoa Bubba, ya scared the heck outta me", says an obviously embarrassed Daryl, "but me and the Missus been having some trouble lately in the bedroom department, and the therapist said I should do somethin' sexy to a tractor."

Re: A man and a tractor

AAAAARRRRRRRRGHGHGGHHHHH!!!!

Got sit in the corner and prep my brass for that one..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kinsman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know a man in Alabama that would do that.... </div></div>

The real question is if you know a man in Alabama that wouldnt do that!

I take great offense to this joke being that I have had family who owned tractors many generations ago and I am pretty sure they might have had some trouble in the bedroom. Although they didn't make enough money to go see a fancy "Therapist" they were still real people with real problems. You need sensitivity training. Great joke BTW.

I own a few tractors, I'll have to remember this next time I get in a fight with the misses

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kinsman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know a man in Alabama that would do that.... </div></div>

That's funny. The only man I know that would do that lives in Georgia
wink.gif

red alert!!!!!alabameans breached our perimeter! sound the alarms