• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A Message to ALL Snipers Hide Members, Including MODS

HillDeputy

Private
Minuteman
Jan 7, 2012
Cordele, Ga
I just want to take a minute to introduce myself and tell you my deal. My screen name is HillDeputy, my real name is Craig and I live in South Georgia. I visited this site over a period of several months before I joined. I saw the amount of information available to shooters from the novice to the expert. Most info comes from experts in the particular sport, or those who have done it so long, they're the go-to guy or gal for problems and advice. I was in law enforcement here in Georgia for almost 4 years, until something in life came up and I needed to find another job to make more money. That job turned into driving a truck OTR. That's what I was doing until Feb 5, 2013 when I a heart attack on the side of the interstate just outside of Birmingham, AL. That wound up my trucking career. With all that being said, I now have plenty of time to read through the forums here on a daily basis. I said ALL that to say ALL this....To all of you who are actively involved in the discussions on equipment, the discussions on which stock for my custom whatever, how's this scope compare to this scope; I want to say thank you for what you do. The opinions and real world experiences you share with all the other members(and I'm in the questioning crowd)are highly respected and greatly appreciated. I have learned incredible amounts of information since i've been here looking throug the forums looking for answers to my questions. THANK YOU ALL for your experience, your dedication to this aspect of shooting, and for biting your toungue when you've heard that same question 100x today. I appreciate what you guys do here and I'm becoming a better shooter because of it. Its been a great experience for me in my short time here. I love how you guys and gals do your best to solve a problem thats not your own. Wish other forums would follow suit. Thanks again to you all for a great place to learn an old craft and have some fun in between.

Craig

Last edited:
it is nice, i'm sure the contributing members appreciate the kind words.

P.S. now the tingling is centrally located in me pants

Yeah, well platitudes aside and all....you're 98 posts short of being able to sling your crap in the For Sale section for free...

Yeah, well platitudes aside and all....you're 98 posts short of being able to sling your crap in the For Sale section for free...

Damn mike that's cold lol.

I think if his agenda was to sale you'd see them like the typical seller. "awesome thread" "really great pictures" etc.

Welcome to Forum Craig.

Thank you for the kind words, and the introduction.

Welcome to the Hide! I hope you enjoy it here!

it is nice, i'm sure the contributing members appreciate the kind words.

P.S. now the tingling is centrally located in me pants

I genuinely laughed out loud at this haha... My wife looked over at me from her chair and wanted to know what was so funny, so I shared and she was equally amused lol

Welcome to the Hide Craig. Thanks for the kind words.

Hopefully you'll reach the level of experience some of the other guys have here so you can enjoy what it feels like to have a tingling sensation when someone posts something that gives credit where credit is due.

We're one hell of a dysfunctional family here - it's all good. ;)