• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A must for the corporate sniper...

Brazense

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 28, 2008
Sweden
...are of course cuff links made from your favorite bullet!
smile.gif

I have had this idea for some time and finally got it done. It's actually my cousin who has made these by making a mold from a bullet I gave her, inserted the silver tip, added the locks, etc.

Extra points to anyone who recognizes the bullet.
smile.gif
The reason I picked this one is that it's the one I killed my first roe deer with.

424961_10150764640902588_548402587_11339210_1806688962_n.jpg

P1070827.JPG

Re: A must for the corporate sniper...

That is neat! All that's left to do is offer double-sided cufflinks so they can look good from both sides of a French cuff. That might be a bit too old school though. I haven't seen non t-bar links in a long time.

I can imagine the heads exploding if you were to try going through airport security with those
laugh.gif

I love them!! Sadly they will never get through the security check points that I need to traverse daily.

Jeffvn

Naive question perhaps: How come the security checkpoints would be a problem? Are they worried you would throw them at people or....?

The bullet is a 7 mm 139 grain Hornady Interbond. I think one of the new Berger bullets would look pretty cool as well.

Next project is to make some links from the bottom of a case, think that would turn out really cool as well. Some savings needed first though...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vettern</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Naive question perhaps: How come the security checkpoints would be a problem? </div></div>

Because they often have more power than common sense. Hence the "gun-purse" debacle.

Those are pretty slick. I have a set of cufflinks and a tie tack made from three .308 Gold Metal Match cases.

anything that sets off the machine wins you another pass through the machine, plus the opportunity to take off the item they suspect set off the machine.

I wear cuff links on my dress shirts alot; some of the cuff links are a pain to get on and off...

Jeffvn

I'm kinda hillbilly.....I don't own a set of cufflinks!

I may have to get a set of these for when they bury me.

Vettern,

Would you make some for those of us who know style when we see it?
wink.gif

Bad ass, I like them!

Tell your cousin I would buy a pair!

Thats bad ass, sadly im pretty sure i would get fired if i walked into work with that on... I'm of course talking about that butt ugly shirt pattern, lol jk.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HillbillyfromAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is your cousin single? </div></div>

Long haul for a piece of ass...

Sorry, I've been away for some time.
- She's an ex model, hence not single
- Taking orders and info, dial sofia[at]sofiawinberg.com