• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

a part of me died last night...

benchmstr

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2007
CEO Team waffle house
....with fedors first true loss......i always thought his first loss would be a battle, but no....truley boring quick fight.......he lost by making a big rookie mistake.....heartbreaking...

bench

Re: a part of me died last night...

His loss bothers the fans more then him. A truely unassuming first class fighter.His after the fight statement sum'd it up.He'll be back stronger then ever.

Still my favorite fighter... No excuses, he recognized a mistake and will simply go back to the gym and fight again. A true warrior.

Im waiting for the day Mirko Cro Cop gets laid out.... he is past due

find cro cops fight aginst gonzaga he gets laid out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kurt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">find cro cops fight aginst gonzaga he gets laid out. </div></div>

If I recall correctly, it was even with a Cro-Cop style headkick; but I may be mixing up fights as I think that was a little while ago.

Oh yeah, on topic: I've always been a fan of Fedor and will continue to be. He's naturally talented and humble, and that's a rare combination. Everyone can make a mistake, and he got caught. It doesn't make him less of a fighter, it makes him a person... He'll be back just as strong as ever in his next match.

I would not be surprised if the guys from M-1 didn't bet against him with the underdog odds Werdum was at.

I had a bad feeling he was going to lose. I am a huge Fedor fan.