• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

A place to try stocks?

Penguin156

Private
Minuteman
May 20, 2011
Wisconsin
I've been thinking about a new stock and just can't come to a rational decision before actually feeling one up. I really like the look of the mcm a4 and a5 as well as the acis 1.5. The Manners T series don't look bad either. All I know at this point is that I do NOT like the Houge that I have. I played with an M40a3 in the corps and remember liking it but it was to long ago to judge percisely. I'm just having trouble finding a place to actually go get a feel for them without actually buying one and being stuck with it. Any input?

Re: A place to try stocks?

McMillan will ship you a stock to try out (feel up at least) for the cost of shipping. Look at their specials page to see what they have available to send out then call and talk to the nice lady.

Dunno if Manners will do that or not, but you can always show up in their offices and look at their stuff in person. Again, talk to the nice lady
smile.gif

Or you can just show up at some F-class shoots and you may find a couple of folks with stocks you'd like to get behind that aren't grumpy.

There's a thread somewhere about this...

IIRC: Manners will ship a stock to try. All you pay is return shipping.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 30ought6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There's a thread somewhere about this...

IIRC: Manners will ship a stock to try. All you pay is return shipping.</div></div>

Yes, this is true. Manners has great customer service too.

Hey guys, Yes it is true we will send out a stock so guys can feel and see the stock. Bearwolf give me a call and were get you all set up. Thanks guys. Matt