• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes A quick note from USO

JBW3

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Hey everyone,
As most of you know USO has been going through some exciting changes including our new website, additional scope configurations, and new employees. Along those lines I would like inform you all that Jeff Fertal has decided to pursue new opportunities so it is with sadness that we say goodbye to Jeff. I know his new pursuits will work out well for him. On that note we are very excited to introduce our new Sales and Marketing Manager Dave Roberts. Dave has many years of experience as a shooting enthusiast as well as a sales and marketing professional with several international companies. We recently introduced you all to Jessica our new receptionist who replaced Becky. Becky is now working with Dave in sales and we fully anticipate this being a very successful team. Please check in with our new website often for new products and specials!
Thanks,
John III
401422685.jpg

Re: A quick note from USO

So that's Becky? Welcome Dave, you'll probably be talking to me soon
wink.gif
. Jeff, Thank you for everything you've done for my customers and myself. I've always been able to count on you(and Jason) and I hope all works well for you......Again Thank you

Very sad news ... about Jeff he will be missed..

However Welcome Dave...

-K

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So that's Becky?</div></div>Yep and her beauty is both inside and out. It's always a pleasure when I call and she seems to always remember me. Now though I feel a sadness because Jeff has always taken good care of me. He will be missed so I hope Jeff it was worth it MR. All kidding aside Jeff Good luck best wishes

Tommy V.

Thanks for all your help Jeff
wink.gif
, and welcome aboard Dave
laugh.gif

Thanks everyone, we already miss Jeff, but he has some good things coming his way, he is a very smart guy and will do great at everything he does.
John III

Sad to see Jeff leave, I wish him good fortune in his future endeavors. Looking forward to new developments and products from US Optics!

A big thank you to Jeff. He took care of me and answered all my numerous stupid questions when I put together a US Optics SN-3

Becky is not like the radio DJ's with the sweet voice that are nothing in looks like their voice implies. She looks like she sounds and God bless her for putting up with numbnuts like me on the phone.

A note of personal thanks to Jeff. He and I have had several discussions over the years and he was always an absolute professional. He actually signed off on fixing my scope recently. I wish him luck.

Thanks for the welcome, I have been working with U.S. Optics, Inc. for about 8 months ,I was lucky enough to attend the SHOT show this year so some of us may have met.

If there is anything I can do please email me - [email protected]