• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s A real good way to get shot

So these supposed victims don't see all the people standing around with cameras? This is all scripted.

Most of these are filmed in countries with heavy restrictions on firearms, I believe. Looked like Italy in several of the clips.

Yeah but then there are things like this that aren't scripted or a bystander gets involved and it goes south quick. For instance the chain saw asshole, what if someone else saw that and stepped in.

And then of course there are the copycat assholes that want to take it that extra step.

Never know how strangers are gonna act.

I think most of those pranks are staged and everyone is in on the "prank" in any case. Everyone who said it would be stupid to pull a prank like that on someone who wasn't in on it, as the prankster could very easily get shot.

I remember one prank where a guy jumped up out of a trash can to surprise and prank his friend. His friend responded really fast, and without thinking, and the prankster got a busted nose for his efforts. Joke was on him....

Even though many of these videos are staged, I still find them entertaining. Some are really creative, and still funny, even if staged. They remind me of articles in the fake news paper called "the onion" that has lots of fake, but funny articles.