• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s A real man cave

Searcher

Private
Minuteman
Jul 1, 2010
Reno, Nevada
RealMansComputerRoom.jpg

Re: A real man cave

Ha I just saw this the other day and forgot to post it. Glad you put it up

You'd think with a screen that size you'd have something better to look at than one Yahoo page when you could be looking at four full size sites (one the one screen alone).

Judging by the size of the room and the number of electronics in there, I'll bet that room smells like straight shit and is hot as hell! A mixture of gun oil, jerk lube, nut and fart.

Is that a fucking light-saber up there or just a nerd fleshlight....

"Judging by the size of the room and the number of electronics in there, I'll bet that room smells like straight shit and is hot as hell! A mixture of gun oil, jerk lube, nut and fart.

Is that a fucking light-saber up there or just a nerd fleshlight...."

ROTFLMAS!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Searcher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
RealMansComputerRoom.jpg
</div></div>

This song about explains it,
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4pXfHLUlZf4"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4pXfHLUlZf4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

wink.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

That's not just Yahoo on the screen, it's Yahoo Japan, and all the writing's in Japanese. Looks like a couple of Sony televisions, and a lot of other Japanese electronics. Makes one wonder, considering Japanese aren't exactly fond of private gun ownership...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jhnmdahl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's not just Yahoo on the screen, it's Yahoo Japan, and all the writing's in Japanese. Looks like a couple of Sony televisions, and a lot of other Japanese electronics. Makes one wonder, considering Japanese aren't exactly fond of private gun ownership... </div></div>

Those are mostly replicas or airsoft. The M249 has blanks in it, the AT-4 has the old style of marking being just a solid black band which I haven't seen for a long time.
anyhow neat picture.
here is a higher res version:
High res

Man Cave Fail.....it is however a wet dream for those who live vicariously through the actions of others while hollering upstairs for their mom to bring them a sandwich.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man Cave Fail.....it is however a wet dream for those who live vicariously through the actions of others while hollering upstairs for their mom to bring them a sandwich.</div></div>

Agreed. This is the man cave equivalent of bolting half the JC Whitney catalog onto a 89 Civic. Whomever did this doesn't understand that life is about quality, not quantity nor even what true quality is. It's the CounterSniper of man caves.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dtask</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You'd think with a screen that size you'd have something better to look at than one Yahoo page when you could be looking at four full size sites (one the one screen alone).
</div></div>

No you couldn't, it's not a monitor it's a TV. It's big but the resolution is shit for it's size. Good for playing PS3 games, that's about it. Except that the ergonomic position is terrible so I wouldn't even want to do that.

No they do not get laid! I think the video sums it up the best. Nice way to increase the amount of radiation one receieves though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man Cave Fail.....it is however a wet dream for those who live vicariously through the actions of others while hollering upstairs for their mom to bring them a sandwich. </div></div>

LMFAO

It looks like the offices of half the people I work with, light saber included.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Emilio</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It looks like the offices of half the people I work with, light saber included. </div></div>

Electronic Arts?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Emilio</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Infinty Ward/Activision </div></div>

lol seems like as fun a way to decorate an office as any.

Beats motivational posters of a bunch of wanks in suits hi fiving.

If I had the money to waste I'd totally decorate an office with a bunch of crazy airsoft rifles and make it look like an assasins den. Fun idea

What makes me call shenanigans is the Barrett M82A1 on the top shelf just above and behind the big ass expensive Sony bigscreen. Thats one heavy and expensive rifle up there. One shift and he's going to be out at least 11-12k if it falls on that tv....

"MOOOOOOOOOOOM, Hyahuni Hakazumo is playin internet commando again......."

my guess is Japanese prop house, dillon mini gun on the right too heavy for that shelf

Wow that 50 is way up there. The good news is if it falls on you is you just die right there.

yahoo. You would be surprised who uses it. Same with ask.com. Worst yet bing. Bing can fornicate its self with a magnet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ROSS03</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
nwbg40.jpg
</div></div>

At least that fat kid is getting out. I have nerver seen a helmet so tight.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dtask</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Judging by the size of the room and the number of electronics in there, I'll bet that room smells like straight shit and is hot as hell! A mixture of gun oil, jerk lube, nut and fart.

Is that a fucking light-saber up there or just a nerd fleshlight.... </div></div>

Absolutely sig-worthy!

BTW, did anybody notice the blooper tube?

airsoft comando, there is no way that little shelf holds a real M82 and the "ma deuce" on the right of the pics with a round sticking out the right side, yep airsoft heaven.

The rack on the left hand side has what appears to be an M79(wombat gun in Aus) 40mm grenade launcher. replicas/ airsoft i reckon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Anthony box</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The rack on the left hand side has what appears to be an M79(wombat gun in Aus) 40mm grenade launcher. replicas/ airsoft i reckon. </div></div>

Yep. Thus, my comment:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dtask</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that a fucking light-saber up there or just a nerd fleshlight.... </div></div>

Absolutely sig-worthy!

BTW, did anybody notice the blooper tube? </div></div>

Bloop tube:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because of its distinctive report, it earned the nicknames of "Thumper", "Thump-Gun", "Bloop Tube" and "Blooper" among American soldiers ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M79_grenade_launcher</div></div>

A real MANbed. If it feels like a gun barrel up your ass thats probaly because it is.

bed.jpg

Hey Rolex, That 1911 at the foot of the bed needs some grips
I have an Extra Pair or Two! Happy Memorial Day!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GasLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would have bought it if SnipersHide.com was on the screen </div></div>
More like this?

mancave004-1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triggerhappy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GasLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would have bought it if SnipersHide.com was on the screen </div></div>
More like this?

mancave004-1.jpg

</div></div>

That's more like it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triggerhappy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GasLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would have bought it if SnipersHide.com was on the screen </div></div>
More like this?

mancave004-1.jpg

</div></div>

I see a beer fridge!

+1