• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A real operators workout!!!

Did anyone laugh as hard at the delta joke, or am I just stupid lol?

I was actually going to say that that was pure genius. Its hard to pick my favorite scene but the Delta that don't really exist is awesome, but then again so is "its not gay if your deployed"!! Good stuff!!!!

Pretty damn funny. I must admit that I came into this thread thinking that some former military dickcheese developed a new plyometrics workout similar to prancercise, and was then going to demonstrate the whole thing wearing a Ranger shirt, SEAL shorts, and a MARSOC hat.

I was pleasantly surprised.

Pretty damn funny. I must admit that I came into this thread thinking that some former military dickcheese developed a new plyometrics workout similar to prancercise, and was then going to demonstrate the whole thing wearing a Ranger shirt, SEAL shorts, and a MARSOC hat.

I was pleasantly surprised.

Lol! That was the intent! I hope people are skipping by it because of that.

I was actually going to say that that was pure genius. Its hard to pick my favorite scene but the Delta that don't really exist is awesome, but then again so is "its not gay if your deployed"!! Good stuff!!!!

Nevermind got it if that was the intent lol

Lol! That was the intent! I hope people are skipping by it because of that.

LOL, shame on you! Right now that poor AJMARSOC kid of the "Whose has the best snipers" and "Sniper Jagon" fame is probably hobbling around carrying kettlebells between his legs, getting ready for when he has huge balls.

LOL, shame on you! Right now that poor AJMARSOC kid of the "Whose has the best snipers" and "Sniper Jagon" fame is probably hobbling around carrying kettlebells between his legs, getting ready for when he has huge balls.

Lol! I can't say much! I have sniper in my name .... So I must be an ignorant little boy not capable of putting together a coherent thought! But that aside, yes and I'm sure he will use the "ranger sized balls" aswell! Lol

Unfortunately, he and Sara (the original girl) recently went their separate ways.
The new girl appears in the "Workout Like An Operator Video".

I was referring to the blond is that the latest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted a few of these a few weeks ago in another section. This guy has the best fucking video's on youtube!! and the crazy thing is....most of it is true!

I also fallow him on FB and he does some funny shit!!

When i found the first video i litteraly sat there for over an hour watching all of them and laughing hysterically! Good shit.