• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A SAD DAY

firefox

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2005
ma hiking shooting
green mountain tactical is going out of biz, there having a sale on what ever they have left good time to buy what ever he has might want to look see.

Re: A SAD DAY

Firefox, thanks for the heads up I just placed an order and saved a ton of money. I am sorry to see them go but hopefully they will not get stuck with too much inventory.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shot In The Dark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I feel like I'm stealing. </div></div>

It's like Christmas... with guns.

marv is a great guy they ran into bad times so help him out guys if you can tell him i sent you over hes missed here to ( he did not get his bale out money he works for it like the rest of us )

Order placed for a sleeping bag and a knife. Hope he recovers financially.

Wow, those are some crazy ass deals! Too bad Im borke
frown.gif

I just ordered a Gunslinger 2 and a few other things. I hope it was in stock. It's hard to say with the way stock status is only shown on items that don't have options. (Like color and such.)

On their homepage it says you have to use the code GOOB at checkout. Id try that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hill billy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems like the Eberlestock stuff is still full price? </div></div>

type in GOOB when you get to the checkout page and it will give you the 40% going out of business promotion. I ordered a bunch of Eberlestock stuff yesterday

Thats new. It wasn't on there when I ordered. Too good to be true.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Longshotluck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought it said no optics and no guns?

Or is that a new rule? </div></div>

I just got one of the last 2 Gunslinger IIs they had. One more left in Ranger Green ..... Heck of a deal!

Firefox, thanks for the heads up. This is an awesome deal, I just saved a bunch of momney on my order.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blklabs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just got one of the last 2 Gunslinger IIs they had. One more left in Ranger Green ..... Heck of a deal! </div></div>

How were you able to find that out? Did you call in your order?

Yes I called to check what they had in stock so I could order that color. A buddy called in today and they said they are pretty much out of all Eberlestocks. If you want one, you just have to put in an order and hope they have one.

Good luck.

I ordered a Galatti shooters mat/rifle case last night and got te email today that it has shipped. I wish I had more$ so I could buy more stuff. Great deals, too bad they're going out though.

I also got an email saying my stuff shipped today. Incredible deals, always sad to see a small business shutdown.

Please let us know how your transactions are resolved.

There has been some confusion with mine. While I got an e-mail early Sunday 6/10, a nice lady called me a little later that Sunday to let me know that the Wiley X glasses I ordered were not shipped with the package as listed in the detailed "Your order has shipped" e-mail. She was calling to tell me that while the missing glasses had not been shipped, (because they couldn't be and thus I would not be charged for them), they had found the glasses on the bosses desk and would now ship them- but they needed my charge card number again!

Once I was fairly sure this wasn't a scam, I provided it.

Fast forward to today when my package arrived: No Wiley X glasses though there is a wiley X box, an empty pouch/case and a lanyard, and no Magpul carbine stock...

I called them and got the same lady I spoke to on Sunday. She says the glasses are a lost cause and debited my card. The stock will be sent tomorrow.

I understand the chaos that must be occurring over there and sympathise with the remaining staff who must labor under the knowledge that their jobs are extremely finite.

They seem like very decent folks under a lot of stress.

Just warning all of you to watch for anomalies in your credit card charges.

I ordered several items from them and got the same anomaly with items saying 'shipped' but not actually being shipped. I phoned for a clarification and the lady on the phone told me they weren't in stock and I'll be getting a credit processed for the amount (I paid via PayPal).

The credit was processed in full the next day. She sounded like a nice lady and was under obvious stress. Feel very bad for them. I'd rather my tax dollars had gone to help those engaged in honest productive work rather than the jerks on Wall St.

I ordered on the 12th and haven't received any shipping info or anything my card was billed the day I ordered. Not sure whats going on one item shows shipped on the website but also shows 0 quantity and zero dollar amount. The other item shoes processing and quantity of 1 with dollar amount. Guess Ill call Monday since others are having issues too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: springer01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ordered on the 12th and haven't received any shipping info or anything my card was billed the day I ordered. Not sure whats going on one item shows shipped on the website but also shows 0 quantity and zero dollar amount. The other item shoes processing and quantity of 1 with dollar amount. Guess Ill call Monday since others are having issues too. </div></div>

This was my exact scenario.